How do you spice up your Ramen?

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
For all the broke people out there, share your secret Ramen recipes :)

I put half a teaspoon of ground red pepper when i make some. It's not much but it gives it some flavor!

HowlinWolf

Pls, I no broke but when there's no food to make or if I'm just feelin lazy I have ramen! I season mine a lot,

-Season salt
-black pepper
-lemon
-Valentina hot sauce
-a drizzle of garlic salt
-Sriracha

Perfect ramen :)

PudgeTheFish

uhh idk whut the spice called but i think it sriracha

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
I don't eat it a lot, but I watched a video recently about making your ramen a little healthier as well as spicing it up. What really helps, I think, is replacing the water after you boil it. So, instead of using the water you boiled the ramen in, boil another so its not as salty and doesn't contain that gross covering on the noodles. Then, only use half of the seasoning packet. It still taste pretty decent to me. After that, I usually add chives, lime, and a little bit of meat if I have any.

This is a funny post I really like it, I get ramen once a week with one of my friends at a place called Shin-Sen-Gumi you should really check it out! They have several places open, I personally use powdered peppers to make it spicy.

Salt, pepper, spicy seasoning, tapatio sauce, sriracha. I usually season it with one of these sauces and what I like to do is I like to drain the water sometimes and eat the noodles dry, tastes sooooo good.

Fried Spaghetti
Fully cook your Ramen, in the microwave, in butter and water, in a microwave safe bowl.
Add 1/6c (maybe more if you have a lot of Ramen) butter to a hot frying pan, then toss in Ramen.
Sprinkle SOME of the seasoning packet. Use 1/2 the packet per Ramen package.
Fry it until its CRISP and then flip and crisp the other side.
It's so toasty and crisp. I love it!
**The butter adds a saltiness, so you might have to cut back on seasoning.