How does your online Character Compare to You in Real Life?

goobie

violent delights
Sadly, VMK is the extent of most of my social interactions just because I'm not good at making friends irl (especially since high school) so I'm much more outgoing. I also couldn't pull off any of the hair colors or outfits I wear. I like to live vicariously through my virtual self. How sad.

My character's outfit style is usually a good representation of me (minus all my piercings), or sometimes just how I wish I dressed. Although my hair color is definitely my dream hair color, but because of my parent's rules i cant dye my hair :/
As for personality, my friends tell me I have a different internet persona but i dont see it lol. i try my best to stay true to who I am.

Victoria

My character has the same hair color as me (expect sometimes I change the color) my character also has wavy hair while I have more curly hair. I do feel like my character is more outgoing than I am but can sometimes be an introvert like I am in real life lol!

Fix

Coolest Member
Fix’s look and style is a reflection of my personality’s aesthetic. I have messed around with making my character look like me, like give my character normal skin color, lose the beard, etc. but it doesn’t feel right. Fix is my escape from harsh reality. I don’t want any of my life’s issues to manifest in a game that I have grown to love, so I like to keep a disconnect from the IRL physical me vs Fix.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Like my character I am a compulsive shopper and spender but my character is not broke right now like me :( I also have brown curly hair and love pink but don’t wear it that often and like my characters lanyard I have Wendy lady Minnie and Marie pins irl since they are my fav characters

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
My character is me on any given day:
Blonde hair in a bun 24/7.
Leggings as often as possible.
Crop tops are life.
Enjoys constantly talking.
Enjoys being savage quite often.

In real life honestly I am more outgoing than in game...but that could be a general laziness towards typing sometimes. lel.

Elictras

I make science jokes, but only periodically.
We look just the same! However, my character needs a lighter skin tone, and she dresses in finer threads. :rick: