How many people do you think play MyVMK?

How many people do you think play MyVMK?

• 1000-3000

Votes: 56 70.9%
  • 3001-5000

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • 5001-7000

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7001-9000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9001+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlphaTheEdge

Weird I was just thinking this today. I think over the course of its running, around 5k. many people have come and gone. On a regular basis, i bet 3000 people check in from time to time. However, it seeems that it is never that busy anymore.

PS I Miss the button where it said how many people were on.

Exodus

Uhm... DEFINITELY over 1,500 people as that's how many there is on the MyVMK Facebook page. I'm sure nobody makes facebooks for their clones...... And I know many people who are not on the facebook page, so I'd say over 2,000 actual players come and go from this game. There's been a dramatic increase in new players within the game so. We have almost 5,000 forum members... I'm going to say roughly about 4,000 of them are legit as I've heard people have made multiples to bypass bans, go under a new identity or new name. So ultimately, 4,000 legit players are aware and have experienced MyVMK.

Hurricane

Weird I was just thinking this today. I think over the course of its running, around 5k. many people have come and gone. On a regular basis, i bet 3000 people check in from time to time. However, it seeems that it is never that busy anymore.

PS I Miss the button where it said how many people were on.
I loved that button.

Enough that getting up at oh-dark-thirty only gets me a couple of tries at mazes. :(

I hate that so many good players have left. Pirates can't come online any too soon. Of course then the event lines will be ridiculous.