How Many Users Can You Say Something Nice About?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The day has finally came, I couldn't have done it without you guys!

After I post this thread I will have became the top poster on MyVMK, which means a lot to me because this game was (As it was for most of you) my fave game 5 years ago, and it means a lot because IDK, it shows to all of you that I mean it when I say I still love this game. But let me get one thing out of the way, it isn't just because of me that I'm the top poster, I'm only like 5 percent because the only reason as of to why I still love this game is because of you guys. And in this thread I will name everyone that made this game awesome for me again. So without further adieu...

Amy: You're awesome! You could have given up after what happened at OVMK and no one would have blamed you at all. I thought it was over. After OVMKF closed I was like... Well that was a waste. But you made it so worth the wait! I lovehow this game/forum is being run, and all I can really say is keep up the awesome work! <3

Kevin: What happened to you at OVMK sucked, and just like Amy we're so grateful that you came back. And you as well are doing very well at running this.

Grizzly: Out of the three of you I know you the most from OVMK. You were so helpful even when you weren't on the staff team. And I remember when I first joined these forums you told me that I did a good job at being a mod on OVMK, and that meant soooo much to me because that's all I really wanted to do. I was apart of te staff for a recreation of my fave game 5 years ago, and the last thing I wanted to do was let you down.

So after I just sucked up to the whole staff XD... But really, I love all three of you.

Aspiration: When you and me were both mods on OVMKF you helped me out, and I couldn't have been as good as I was without you.

BlackDawn: You're one of those people I just sort of met by chance, but my goodness! You're much like me, I feel like I can say anything to you.

CaptainBubbles: I know you better from OVMK, but you have such an open mind with tons of ideas, and sometimes their a bit out there but I don't mind. Keep being you!

ChristinaMarie: I only started hanging out with you like a week and a half ago, but just like Dawn just the convos we have are so good, we both love Disney, and you're so sweet and kind. Never stop that.

DMoCTTA: You're videos are so good, and you're a very friendly person. You deserve all 100 plus friends you have.

Famous: I don't really know why we both like each other, but we do. You're a very cool person, and you're very silly I couldn't ask for anything more. XD

mkzacky: I love to talk about baseball with you... When you aren't being weird haha!

Tessa: You're very helpful to everyone, and you're so sweet. And IMO you make the best threads out of anyone here.

Now, the Next three people are considered to me as better then most of my real life friends. When I felt like it was me VS the world near the very end of OVMK and I was thinking "What's the point? I've given everything to this site and I'm treated like this? Why should I still be here?" I thought of these three people, they were the people that kept me from leaving, these were the people that made it so I'm here today. I love you so much... Mama Umbridge, Jinx, and most of all... Celestina. I've never really loved anyone on the internet before and it's kind of weird but you three are the best!

Mama Umbridge: Well let's put it this way, last night me and her had a three hour Skype call... It was the weirdest convo of my LIFE! But it was so worth it because I've never met someone as much like her self like she is (Other than maybe Jinx, but I'll get to her in a bit). I doesn't even matter that you said at lest 15 times "I hate you" or "Eat poo" it was so much fun.

Jinx: I find it funny that most if not all of our convos are started by talking about pizza, and I've never heard a women say "Today I eat half a pizza". Oh and BTW, have you seen Jinx!? She's so skinny, like does the pizza just disappear when it enters your body? Anyways, I wish you and me were brother and sister, that would be awesome. And again, keep being yourself, you're the best at it!

And finally... Celestina: Frist of all, to those who don't know who she is, she was the second top poster on OVMKF for the longest time. I've said this to sooo many people about you but I'll say it again, you are THE sweetest person I've never met on the internet AND in real life. I'm not even kidding, everyone reading this, after you're done go to her account and just say hi, that's how I got to kow her and that's how most people got to know her as well, because she's nice if nice hit you in the face so hard it knocked your head off! But please, all three of you, keep being awesome, because it doesn't matter what kind of friends I've made since I met you, and it doesn't matter who I will meet, you have been there since the start and I wouldn't be here without you guys. I just hope you understand how so much of this is true.

Anyone I'd like to say sorry to? Yeah one person, FlamingBean, but that's about it. If I've ever done anyone else wrong then let me put it this way. You guys are like family to me because I see you so much, and you see me so much. You aren't always going to get along with everyone if you're as active as I am. You can't tell me that if you were tis active you wouldn't start a fight with anyone, it isn't possible.

And BTW, I have a life, I have friends in real life as well, I just don't do anything else on the internet other then this. I hardly tweet, I don't do Tumblr or Instagram, or Facebook. Call me weird but I don't see the fun in it.

And lastly, thank you all for making me feel so good whenever I come on here, because I don't have a sad story to tell anyone, I've never been bullied,and I love my family, their great. At the end of the day I'm just a guy, but whenever I hear my friends say "Oh phil's so cool", or "I love you" I couldn't feel any better. I'd also like to give a shout out again to the staff team. I wish I was apart of it, but I was in freaking WDW when sign ups happened, ugh! But that's fine, you guys are awesome!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
So.. it's been my goal since the forums opened to beat Shrimp for top poster....

This is awkward LOL.

Either way, Congrats Phil :halcyon: You're amazing :) great job.

And you too Shrimp, on being the undefeated champ for so long!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
So.. it's been my goal since the forums opened to beat Shrimp for top poster....

This is awkward LOL.

Either way, Congrats Phil :halcyon: You're amazing :) great job.

And you two Shrimp, on being the undefeated champ for so long!
Well... You haven't done such a good job. LOL JK

But thank you so much! And yes, the Internet champ is now posts champ, crazy... xD

Congrats Phil! :) I know this means a lot to you. However, I don't see it as a competition. I don't think people with more posts are better components of the community. People with 37 posts can post thoughts on here that are just as valid. Anyways, I know you worked hard for this so enjoy it!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Congrats Phil! :) I know this means a lot to you. However, I don't see it as a competition. I don't think people with more posts are better components of the community. People with 37 posts can post thoughts on here that are just as valid. Anyways, I know you worked hard for this so enjoy it!
No, it isn't. I have a number of friends (Many of them that I named) with very few posts. You're right, it doesn't matter when it comes to what kind a person you are, and I don't really want it to come off that way.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Well... You haven't done such a good job. LOL JK

But thank you so much! And yes, the Internet champ is now posts champ, crazy... xD
LOL I know I know. I don't want to be obnoxious and seem like I have an opinion to write on EVERY thread, but I end up getting distracted for a few days. I'm working my way up though! :P Don't count me out just yet!