How to play HM on new client?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
So.. I tried playing HM for the first time since the new client came out. I noticed that I am have trouble moving my character around cause lag maybe? Not sure if the lag is from my computer or not or new client. Also, I noticed you can't click CTRL key to use your vacuum to get ghosts. Only shift seems to work but that activates sticky keys which is annoying. I could turn that feature off maybe but have no idea how? Anyway.. my main question to this thread mainly is.. Could somebody explain how to play HM on the new client? Or at least a way they would recommend so it's easier. I want to play for pirate keys and credits but am super struggling when I tried to play it. Thanks in advance for any playing advice that anybody is able to provide. -hugs hugs-

So.. I tried playing HM for the first time since the new client came out. I noticed that I am have trouble moving my character around cause lag maybe? Not sure if the lag is from my computer or not or new client. Also, I noticed you can't click CTRL key to use your vacuum to get ghosts. Only shift seems to work but that activates sticky keys which is annoying. I could turn that feature off maybe but have no idea how? Anyway.. my main question to this thread mainly is.. Could somebody explain how to play HM on the new client? Or at least a way they would recommend so it's easier. I want to play for pirate keys and credits but am super struggling when I tried to play it. Thanks in advance for any playing advice that anybody is able to provide. -hugs hugs-
honestly and unfortunately, there's no way around the client lagging. I learned to deal with the sticky keys and it lagging. Yeah it's super annoying but there's no other way to play

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
honestly and unfortunately, there's no way around the client lagging. I learned to deal with the sticky keys and it lagging. Yeah it's super annoying but there's no other way to play
Oh, okay. -sigh- I guess I will have to play pirates then for credits and keys. Thank you for the information and taking the time to reply. Hopefully staff will work out the issues with new client soon.