HOW TO: Use the original VMKPal with MyVMK

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
I'm so freaking done you guys!

everytime i enter my stuff CORECTLY it reloads and eraces all my info![DOUBLEPOST=1432922344][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm so freaking done you guys!

everytime i enter my stuff CORECTLY it reloads and eraces all my info!
upload_2015-5-29_14-54-11.png

Attachments

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator

cuipet

Is anyone else having trouble logging in with MyVmk Pal? It always gets stuck on the pirate loading screen and nothing happens.. this only started happening yesterday...

Fotogirl

I wanted to try Pal because I have been having issues with playing for the past week and I thought it may help. It takes me over an hour to load clothes. And I do not have an excessive inventory. It takes approximately 4-5 minutes for each page of the inventory to load. Furniture is the same way. Rooms are had to load as well. Dark rides will not load at all. I have sat at the loading additional items page for half hour - hour and ended up just cancelling because it would not load. Previous to today I had only been able to play on chrome, because both IE and firefox wouldn't load the game for me. Today I got Firefox to work but its no better than chrome. IE is still the worst. It just keeps opening additional pages on top of one another when I try to use it. I got Pal to work but when I click log in the page loads too large and I can't scroll to the lower section of the page where you enter your log in into. Just about ready to give up .. its more frustration than its worth at this point.