Howdy Howdy!

Greetings everyone! :)

I'm GhastlyGhoul (Ghastly, Ghoul, Hey you, That person, etc) and it's a great big pleasure to meet you all! :) I'm trying to be an active member in this community but i work really weird hours so you'll mostly find me on during early morning to late evenings (like 1am) and weekends! I'm really friendly so I would love to make some friends on here!
So far the two people i've met are super friendly so im excited to meet everyone else!
This is my first time playing myvmk but I was on the original Vmk a long long time ago.

Greetings everyone! :)

I'm GhastlyGhoul (Ghastly, Ghoul, Hey you, That person, etc) and it's a great big pleasure to meet you all! :) I'm trying to be an active member in this community but i work really weird hours so you'll mostly find me on during early morning to late evenings (like 1am) and weekends! I'm really friendly so I would love to make some friends on here!
So far the two people i've met are super friendly so im excited to meet everyone else!
This is my first time playing myvmk but I was on the original Vmk a long long time ago.
welcome! if you ever need help or starter clothes I got you :D

Welcome to MyVmk! Glad you found it and us.
Thank you! :) I'm excited to be playing! Vmk was so much fun back in the day, I'm glad this game was made!

Welcome! My inbox is always open if you ever wanna say hi :)
Aweee that's so sweet! Thank you!! :) You're name is SUPER cute! Bunnies are super adorable <3

Welcome welcome @GhastlyGhoul ! Love the name!
Thank you!!! :) I'm an going to college to be a Funeral Director so I wanted a name that kind of reflects that in a fun way!
welcome! if you ever need help or starter clothes I got you :D
Thank you Whiskers! :) That's super sweet of you!