Howdy!

Shakespeare

Making this short and simple,
I have officially came back from a 5 year hiatus, to catch up on my childhood memory game!

Not as much interaction as before but still nice to have a feeling of nostalgia.

If anyone wants to guide me to any tips or tricks as to what really do in game that would be lovely.

Thanks all!

-Shakes

Hiya! Welcome back! I really don’t know what kinda tricks you’re looking for but if you have any questions feel free to ask! Biggest thing I can tell you is to download discord if you don’t already have it and join the MyVMK official server (I can find the link if you need me to). It’s an easy way to reach out to staff on issues, there’s a trading section, and just general chatter between players. Oh! And it also shows the Twitter feed so like when events are & any updates!

Shakespeare

Thank you all![DOUBLEPOST=1565788620][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hiya! Welcome back! I really don’t know what kinda tricks you’re looking for but if you have any questions feel free to ask! Biggest thing I can tell you is to download discord if you don’t already have it and join the MyVMK official server (I can find the link if you need me to). It’s an easy way to reach out to staff on issues, there’s a trading section, and just general chatter between players. Oh! And it also shows the Twitter feed so like when events are & any updates!
Ah yes, what is the discord link?