*I* am "exaketededly"... saying my goodbye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Here's where I say my goodbye. :)

Sure, we've had some bumps along the way, but hey. It comes with the territory right? ;) I just want to let you all know I have stepped down as an Admin. Reasons don't need to be made public here, so please do not ask for them. I offered to still be a HOST, but we'll see about that. So, just in case i do not return...

I just want to say this.. I've been on this team for over a year and a half now. And this time was more special to me than you'll ever understand. Each of you players are amazing! Even the ones who like to stir up trouble.. and even the ones who might be a little stinky.. ;) I truly loved doing my events and having the opportunity to get to know all of you. I truly enjoyed being an Admin as well, even tho we all got a bit of a bad rep for it.

Staff, it was an honor to work with every one of you.. Past and present.. There will always be good and bad days.. We were here for one purpose, to make the players happy, and overall i think we all did a pretty good job at that. I love you all <3 I wish Amy and Kali the best of luck.

HOST_Absolem/Absolem :aww:

"How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws."

Jacob

Professional Housewife
i never thought it'd come to this :( we'll miss you so much abs, thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for us. Good luck in your future endeavours. :halcyon: :halcyon:

Dearest Absolem,

Things here wont be the same without you! I do hope you can stay on as a HOST, but in the event that you can't, thank you for everything you have done for this game. You have truly made it more magical, from your events to just popping about the kingdom. So thank you for your part in bringing back a game that was such a large part of all of our lives! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

See ya real soon!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: D:

Dearest Absolem,

Things here wont be the same without you! I do hope you can stay on as a HOST, but in the event that you can't, thank you for everything you have done for this game. You have truly made it more magical, from your events to just popping about the kingdom. So thank you for your part in bringing back a game that was such a large part of all of our lives! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

See ya real soon!
I too would like to say a big thank you for what you have done to help me out when I was having trouble in the Host Events. You were there and I truly appreciate it. Always will remember during Dreams Month last year when you came to visit my baseball room and you were running the bases but we could not see you. Thank you for all the special things you have done for MyVMK.

Huai

Magic Maker
Abs... you were one of the greats and there is no one who will ever be able to replace the hole you are leaving. I as well as the others, will miss you terribly and we wish you greatness in whatever adventure awaits you next. I do hope that we are able to continue seeing you, for you always brought fantasmical magic and a great sense of wonder wherever you were. So... from the saddest part of my heart, I give you a small bottle labeled DRINK ME, a cake of Upelkuchen, and bid you the fondest farewell I can bestow.
kochanie-czas-spac-12459271.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.