I have 2007 in-park VMK pins! See pic

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I was talking to my sister about how the one item I always wanted from OG VMK was the Princess Minnie hat. Poor 11-year-old Metaphor was scammed towards the end of OGVMK. I gave all my items for a Princess Minnie hat and the seller took the item out at the last second. I literally stopped playing the game until the last day of VMK. I was crushed. We got on the topic of rare VMK items and I asked if she remembered the in-park pins from 2007.

And here two of them are!!!!

9D109CA6-65D6-4920-8A83-F911E39F855A.JPG
I grew up in Orlando so I had a few of those card packs that had firewalls, bird hats, etc. But sometimes they had a physical VMK pin. I hated them because I couldn't use them in-game, but now I wish I had a dozen lol. Here are pictures of old OGVMK pins during their pirate celebration. You can even see the 2007 date on the pack of one.

In other news..... if anyone has a Princess Minnie hat they want to trade and NOT SCAM ME please hmu :)

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I am sorry, unsure why the picture uploaded twice and there is also an image of The New Yorker??? I edited the thread to show the correct picture. Now I know why 11-year-old me was scammed. Idk how to use technology