i think it's about time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might know me as Prim, or you might just not know me at all. But those who truly know me: this is for you.:flower:
I really should've posted this a bit ago, but I finally put aside the time to write this. I remember logging onto this game for the first time roughly two years ago (god it seems like ages ago). There were so many hopeful and bright face everywhere. As my friends list began to grow, so did my sentiment for this game. I had no idea how much time I spent on it everyday, but I assure you, it was longer than I should have. By the summer of 2015, I was probably the happiest I had been for the longest time. I was struggling in real life and this game seemed to be my sanctuary. The people who were most important in my [real] life began to slowly disappear, and I was in search of a redo button. I cannot express how much I cared for the people I had met that summer. They meant the world to me because....they were all I truly had. But as the summer slowly slipped away, so did most of my free time. Summer relationships faded, and those busy afternoons filled with friendly pirates and don't hit the floor are now no more than memories at the back of my mind.
I began to realize that the world around me is the world I will hold onto forever, the memories I make with my friends I can actually hear laugh and see smile would be priceless compared to a simple smile emoticon appearing over a stranger's heads. And even though I still love this game, I think it's time to let go. I'd rather hold onto and cherish my beautiful memories on here than blindly search and make poor excuses for new ones. My time on here was amazing, and you guys have definitely changed me. For the better or for the worse. I will never forget the people who truly touched my life. Right here on MyVMK. (You know who you are:aww:)

I'm not sure if i ever met you but I'm sorry to see you go! I understand real life takes precedence over this! Good luck in your future endeavors. Sad to lose another player though.

edit: Sorry i just remembered you took my character for the BIP Badge:) Thank you again!

Last edited:
PRIMMM NOOOO :cry: You were one of the very few people I met when I joined myvmk and all I can remember was the time we all dressed up like @Hopper and danced around the kingdom. (lol) I hate to see you go, but hopefully you'll come back and visit. (if the game is still running that is) Take care and good luck in everything:hearts:

Awww :( I'm gonna miss you so much Prim!! I have a lot of fun memories that I will never forget with you. I hope you can come back and visit someday because you are one of my best friends. I wish you the best in everything because you deserve it. (P.S. I am still gonna take you and Hopper on my Disney Cruise this spring)

I'm glad this game made you happy in a dark time. :hug: Sad to see you go, though :c :hug:

Prim, I dont know where to begin... You were one of the first people I met when I first joined this game. It seemed like we always would run into each other in the oddest places and it seemed as though we were destined to be friends! Unsurprisingly, most of my first memories in the game are in some way tied to you and Hopper..We had some great times in game (and some ups and downs too). Lord knows I dont play nearly as much as I used to, but I hope you will come visit time and again! Good luck with everything in life!
(ps watch out for flying packages.... dont wanna :boom: again, amirite?)

- Oswald

Status
Not open for further replies.