‘ I want to play a game…(?)' (Jigsaws voice)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
A chance to redeem yourself ;) !

The would you rather game (HORROR movies edition! – Will YOU survive once you pick…?)

The rules are simple:

1. You can only reference horror movies, doesn’t matter which movie you pick to do so…

2. You have to pick one or another from the poster above as to not have one skipped etc.

3. Then you can post your own! Give the person two choices

4. Once you have chosen, you have a 50/50 chance of living. The poster pre-determines which choice is death and which is life. If the poster desires, they can even provide and explanation as to why they lived or why they died based on their choice! So it doesn’t get confusing for anyone if you do so, quote them aka reply button to the person that has chosen from your game.

I’ll start:

A.) Would you rather cut your leg off with a rusty saw (knowing you might live without that leg) to possibly escape death…

OR

B.) Would you rather fall into a pit with hundreds of rusty and used needles (knowing they could contain harmful substances that will affect you forever and possibly immediate death) once injected into your blood stream?

Last edited:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
If i had to pick i would say A.

A. Would u rather be bitten by a vampire?

B. Would u rather be bitten by a werewolf?

Congratulations, you have survived! As a result of your choice - you will live a long life and eventually get a prosthetic leg to replace the one you removed.

Well...being that I am already what I am....I'm going to pick...C!! Biting myself.... lol Oh....wait.....that's not an option....? Hmmmmmmmmm

Ok...well then obviously A. - Although it will have no effect xd muahahaaa

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here's the new scenario, you'll have to make a lucky guess (no details provided lol) !

Ghostface (scream) is chasing you through the house with a knife and you have two options: One will lead to life and one leads to death

A. Run out the front door

B. Run out the back door