"If I could take it back I would." A Monologue by Supernatural

Hi guys! In my drama class, we were given 13 prompts to choose from and write a monologue based on an actual experience. I chose the prompt "If I could take it back I would." Here is my monologue :)

So, I fell in love with him. I first laid eyes on him the summer of freshman year. His bright, sparkly eyes, his buff figure, his kind words. His action packed job caught my attention, I wanted to be part of the family business. I found he was always on my mind, and that he was the topic of many conversations with my friends. And his love of pie, was more than his love for me.

Dean Winchester. And that's when I realized I had a fandom problem. And if I could take it back, believe me I would. And its all thanks to one thing: countless hours scrolling down the endless abyss called tumblr. Cats, poetry, bands, fandoms, fanfiction, shows, food, what is air? Nonsense. All nonsense.

I hadn't hungout with my friends in a while, and if I did I was on tumblr. I went on a date, and was on tumblr on my phone reblogging pictures of Gerard Way! I was up one night, writing Johnlock fanfiction, John Watson and Sherlock, and I looked at the clock and saw it was 4am...last I checked, it was 10pm! And now, they have tumblr for phones which means 24 hr access!

My parents realize they dont see me anymore, but they dont understand I have 827 followers to attend to! I miss meals, but its okay because I have tons of tags of cake and pizza to look at.. but nothing on tumblr is okay thanks to Augustus Waters.

TAG YOUR SPOILERS! I guess Dean Winchester dies...thanks user SassyWizard124... so anyways, I got this ask today and a follower was saying she loved my blog. If only she knew the awkward mess I have become. It got me thinking, if this obsession continues, will I ever learn to be social again? Will I ever be the Repunzle to a Eugene? The Cas to a Dean? No...I guess the first step is to delete it. Rest in peace, Cigarette-Suicide... I'll just do it.... after one more reblog!!

Is that a cat with a cupcake??? Okay, one more reblog!! ...and it's 4am again.