If You Really Knew Me...

Fiyero

This idea was taken from a thread on the late VMKMagic (God rest it's soul). The point of it is to say something about yourself that most people won't know. The point is of it is so people end up learning more about you, and also so friends of yours can be like "Wow I knew that about them. We must be pretty close!"

I'll start and everyone else feel free to continue

If you really knew me, you would know I will stick up for what I believe in till I die.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I put up with getting hurt by the one person that's suppose to love me because it's what I truly think I deserve.

Jasmine

If you really knew me, you'd know that I've been hurt so badly before in the past that I'm more comfortable being depressed than being happy.
I feel ya. You start to get accustomed to being hurt...

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm absolutely terrible at getting to know people and becoming close to them... I guess it's partially because of my past and partially because of my *possible* Aspergers. I think I tend to push people away accidentally. :/

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
If you really knew me you'd be mad at yourself for ever hurting me. I'm way more than you think. You're missing out, yo. :') xo.

If you really knew me, you'd know VMK is my life and I've found the best friends I could ever ask for. You'd know I face severe depression that is being healed one day at a time.

If you really knew me, you would know I have been battling with disorders and lack of friends.
I feel ya. You start to get accustomed to being hurt...*

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm absolutely terrible at getting to know people and becoming close to them... I guess it's partially because of my past and partially because of my *possible* Aspergers. I think I tend to push people away accidentally. :/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Surreal

If you really knew me, you would know that I love to read, make art, that I've been through a lot of illness and injury, and that I don't really have friends

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
If you really knew me, you'd know that I struggle with depression and anxiety unmedicated, but Christ gets me through every day.

If you really knew me, you'd know I lie so people don't worry or feel bad about me. This includes lying to myself, because I worry if I acknowledge who I am, it won't come close to my self-expectation.

If you knew me, you'd know I've seen more things than you could possibly imagine. I would never wish those experiences upon anyone.

If you really knew me, you would know that I work really really hard and that I am super determined to be successful. And you'd probably also know, that I am always busy and stressed because I have a lot of homework and studying to do. *cries* D: You'd probably also know that I get nervous when it comes to my grades. I freak out if I do bad in one test or quiz. Ugh, I wish I wouldn't. I wish I could get like a B and be like "Oh great! I passed!" But I'm not. I'm never satisfied.

Magica

If you really knew me, you'd realize that I'm insane about my grades O.O I'm terrified of failure and try to do my best, but sometimes my own best isn't even good enough for me :(