If You Really Knew Me...

If you really knew me, im emotionally torn, i deal with severe depression, ive tried commiting suicide, and i still wonder why im still here.. and i feel so lonesome, none of my friends understand me.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I've been having depression issues ever since my dad passed away in 2012. Nothing has ever been the same, I feel disconnected from reality and everyone around me. I am also very shy and only have one close friend who I haven't seen in months.

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥

If you really knew me, you'd know that I was bullied as child, causing me to give up on my dreams.

nakk

If you really knew me, you'd know that I have a hard time making close friends because of how insecure I always am. It usually takes me a long time to open up to people and show them who I really am in fear that they will judge me, not want to be friends, or tell others that I'm weird.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Oh my god I want to hug all of you :( I will be your friend, I'll listen and I won't judge you're all so great

If you really knew me you'd know that I struggle with pretty bad anxiety, which stops me from doing normal daily things, or I'll do them but I'll be in complete fear and I physically feel terrible because I get so worked up.

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥

If you really knew me, you'd know how frightening I find public speaking to be. If I'm nervous/scared enough, I will walk out of the room and cry.

allison

I'm generally always happy and I will try to cheer people up that are feeling down. Oh. And I have this extreme fear of rejection. I never ask anyone to come over or hang out because I'm too afraid they'll say no. And I wouldn't ever consider asking someone out, never. Honestly, I kind of like being by myself.

Oh my god I want to hug all of you :( I will be your friend, I'll listen and I won't judge you're all so great

If you really knew me you'd know that I struggle with pretty bad anxiety, which stops me from doing normal daily things, or I'll do them but I'll be in complete fear and I physically feel terrible because I get so worked up.
i have terrible anxiety too... keeps me away from school /:

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I struggle with depression and anxiety unmedicated, but Christ gets me through every day.
this.

if you really knew me, you'd know that I wake up to a world where i am completely alone, battling each day as the sun rises. You'd know i'm losing my strength to survive. You'd know that my whole life i've been abused by the people around me.
you'd know that I trust no one, that i am truly a lost cause and the true definition of a caged animal. I was never treated like a real person.

You'd know i hate myself more than satan despises christ, and that cooltrev is one of the only people keeping me alive. without trevor,(trevuh) i'd be dead. he's been my best friend for six years and he's never given up on me. he believes in me.
I have severe trust issues, severe anxiety and depression, and much more.

this.

if you really knew me, you'd know that I wake up to a world where i am completely alone, battling each day as the sun rises. You'd know i'm losing my strength to survive. You'd know that my whole life i've been abused by the people around me.
you'd know that I trust no one, that i am truly a lost cause and the true definition of a caged animal. I was never treated like a real person.

You'd know i hate myself more than satan despises christ, and that cooltrev is one of the only people keeping me alive. without trevor,(trevuh) i'd be dead. he's been my best friend for six years and he's never given up on me. he believes in me.
I have severe trust issues, severe anxiety and depression, and much more.
-cries- you keep fightin' that battle girl

you'd know i have no social problems, i've had a semi average life, i'm probably a prude, i'm shy in real life but i'm blunt once you get close to me. I'm a comical cynic. I'm a proud atheist, and aspiring forensic scientist, and i keep my circle of friends small because trust is earned and never given. And lastly you'd know that i'd never pity because handing out pity would mean i thought myself superior, and i'm honestly not. I empathize. I'm just human.

InfinityFay

If you knew me, you'd know I'd never stand for your superficial ********. The first step in getting over your problems is changing your attitude.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I've been been taken advantage over by people several times...
which leads me too my issues of not being able to trust people...

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
If you really knew me you'd know that I've been lucky to be surrounded by very supportive people my whole life (and continuously so) and as a result I believe I can go as far as I really want to. Even so, I still feel they all expect a lot from me but not in a bad way at all. The support and belief is all I need :)

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'd never want to hurt anybody regardless of whether you're a friend or not, and if I ever did, it was never intentional. Sometimes I have trouble putting my thoughts into words and people mostly take things the wrong way. It takes me a while to process the thoughts and feelings of others and even my own which results in this mess. All I ever want to do is make people smile or laugh. :)