If You Really Knew Me...

If you really knew me, you would know I'm not very social in school and I struggle with even going. I'm the quiet girl who sits in the back trying not to be noticed or stand out. You would know that I have very few "friends" at school and even then it's only because those people make an effort to talk to me. I go to school every day with no emotion on my face and I hate almost everyone there.

If you really knew me, you would know I'm not very social in school and I struggle with even going. I'm the quiet girl who sits in the back trying not to be noticed or stand out. You would know that I have very few "friends" at school and even then it's only because those people make an effort to talk to me. I go to school every day with no emotion on my face and I hate almost everyone there.
this when i was in high school <3
i still have no friends but at college i dont hate everyone

If you really knew me, I would do anything to keep a friend around, even if they hurt me over and over and become toxic to me; it's because I love them (that person specifically) and would do anything to keep anyone happy. If my new IRL friends new me, they would know i've been battling a disorder and can't open up to it when I need the help or why refuse help.

God bless you.

If you really knew me, you'd know I am finishing up my second full week of student teaching. Woohoo!