iglovedisney's game rooms

Coming up with games and designing game rooms with the wonderful items we get each month has become my favorite thing in myvmk. Here are a few of my game room creations. Some are a twist on vmk classics, and some are games I created on my own. Lookout for the open signs, because you don't want to miss these fun games!

Ride Races is a utilization of all the rides available in the shop. The race begins by trying to spin for a 1. Once a 1 is spun, the racer may hop on their ride and take it until they return to their music note. When they return they must add a point to their scoreboard. The next task is to spin for a 2 and repeat the same steps until all 5 points are on the scoreboard. Must be standing on your music note to win.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_164e.jpg

Don't Get Lost At Sea is a twist on the classic Falling Chairs game. Your raft has been hit by a huge wave and you need to find a floatation device in order to survive. Each round one player will be eliminated and get "lost at sea" and must exit through the water falls to the deserted island. The last player to find a floatation device wins.
Image 10-1-20 at 12.47 AM.jpg

Slide & Dine is a twist on the Don't Hit The Wall game, however in this version you want to be the first to hit the wall. I will !roll numbers to determine which sand chairs will be moved forward toward the swim up bar. Stealing is allowed and encouraged. First person to reach the bar to dine wins!
Image 10-1-20 at 12.50 AM.jpg

Tea Party Cute or Boot is a classic Cute or Boot game room with a tea party theme. As you can see the tea cup ride wraps around the stage where. spectators are welcome to watch while enjoying a tea party.
Image 10-1-20 at 12.54 AM.jpg

Escape The Web is my newest game creation for spooky season. This is an original game idea with influences from games using generators. Uh Oh! It looks like you've gotten yourself stuck in Miss Spiders giant web. But don't worry, being the nice spider that she is, she wants to help you get out. Six players will begin on the inside of the web and make their way to the outside of the web. Each player will receive a number, and when my green generator spins your number you get to move one space closer to the outside of the web. Then Miss Spider will give you her blue generator that you will spin and try to land an even number. If you land on an even you get to stay in the spot you moved up to, however if you land on an odd you must go back to your previous spot in the web. Once you get to your last spot before escaping the web, your number needs to be spun once more, then you must proceed to spinning an even number on Miss Spiders generator to be the first to escape and take home a piece of the giant peach...also known as credits!
Image 10-1-20 at 12.31 AM.jpg

More games coming soon! P.S. I'm looking for China, Japan, UK, Italy, France, Mexico, and Morocco flag poles for my next game. Please help me find some so you guys can see this awesome game I came up with using all the World Showcase items!

Last edited: