I'm back beaches!

jaquelineglrz

I disappeared for about 2-3 months because I recently moved from Houston to Dallas! New apartment, new city, new job, so naturally I took some time off to get settled in. It'd be great if you guys could catch me up on what I've missed and the new releases.
Glad to be back! :)

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Welcome back! I have some extras of all the Halloween clothing if needed and last month was space month with galaxy leggings and a zenon outfit! Let me know if you'd want to meet up to see them! I'll give you first dibs. Congrats on your new job!

jaquelineglrz

Welcome back! I have some extras of all the Halloween clothing if needed and last month was space month with galaxy leggings and a zenon outfit! Let me know if you'd want to meet up to see them! I'll give you first dibs. Congrats on your new job!
Thank you! That would be amazing, I was playing POTC yesterday but I’m still low on creds if you want to sell me some and hold the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Thank you! That would be amazing, I was playing POTC yesterday but I’m still low on creds if you want to sell me some and hold the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a problem :) Just let me know when you'd like to meet.