I'm New! (Sort of lol)

Jillybean1037

Hi all! I used to play a bit back when I first found myvmk from 2015 and I just now came back! Still getting used to new changes like how there's a discord now and so many new in-game experiences. But with being so new I wanted to reach out on the forums and ask for advice on getting back into the game and for new friends too! My in-game name is lilprincessjill after my og vmk name (can you tell I was a kid when I first played lol).

ashleyyyg

FlyingYellowLemon
Hi!! Welcome back! If you have any questions I would love to help as best as I can just message me here or on discord! And if you ever wanna meet in game I can show you around :)

Hiya welcome back :) I'm one of the odd players who hasn't been around forever, but I have been here about 2 years and am happy to help/answer any questions!! Discord Blacksunset#7427

Welcome back :) for sure join the discord, that is where most of the activity is with players and staff and some contests/prizes just on there. Staff will usually update there first anything new, or delays/info