I'm new

Hello I'm new to vmk forums but I'm not new to vmk. What is this really used for and any tips that might be useful? Anything you guys have to say would be cool

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Kelsey

mostly for trading since it's easy to send out a post and everybody will see it so it's easier to get things!

Hello there and welcome to the Forums! :) They are used a lot for trading but also for talking with each other and getting to know each other or talking about the game. If you need anything send me a message! :)

:CheshireBounce::StitchBounce: Welcome back to VMK @BestDavi! :StitchBounce::CheshireBounce:

Here on the forums, you can find just about any information on the new MyVMK game and how things work here now. Trading, yes is a big part of the forums, and make sure you put it to good use for that so you know the values of certain things before trading.

I really wanted to mention the forum games and medals we play around with on the forums. For that you can check out the Home page here to see all the most recent events we've had (Like our easter egg forum competition.)

Besides that, I can't wait to see you in-game! :D
Feel free to ask if you're lost or confused. This is the right place for that! :626: