in honor of thanksgiving..

Minniee

hey wassup hello
rise n' shine, y'all. c:

skimming the forum, i noticed that a few people are disappointed and/or unhappy about certain aspects of the game. while i think we all understand that the game is still in beta and not everything is going to run smoothly, including everything from mini-games to host events to the economy, i don't believe that we are giving our staff members the sufficient amount of gratitude they deserve. it is good to inform them of the issues that need to be sorted out, yet whether or not it is intent, not everyone is exactly kind about it. the crew works their butts off to ensure our happiness and that we can experience the magic again, even if that magic is not the same as it was before.

SO, in honor of thanksgiving, i'm asking everyone to please show a little more gratefulness and just thank a staff member! forums and in-game! i'm sure that would brighten their day a little better, and let them know that we really appreciate all that they do for us.

happy holidays, guys!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I agree. It's silly that people complain to and harass Amy, when if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't even have a game to play. It's funny how forgetful we can be sometimes. I second that we should all be more thankful when it comes to discussing game matters. There's a difference between making suggestions and complaining. Nobody wants to deal with or be a part of a nasty player community!!