In Loving Memory

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
InLovingMemory.png
We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of any of our beloved guests. Although they are gone, we are thankful for the time they spent in our very own Virtual Magic Kingdom. We encourage you to leave your condolences or share a memory of their time here as guests.
Our thoughts, our hearts, and our prayers are with the family and friends of these precious individuals. With our words, photos, stories, and memories, we honor their spirits and hope that the legacy of our lost friends will live on forevermore.

"Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end. But in my heart is the memory and there you will always be."
- The Fox and the Hound
:halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

Last edited:
Midien was a kind, giving, and eclectic member of our community and friend to many. She was a genuine and honest soul who touched the lives of many inside (and probably outside) of our virtual community. Midien, you will be missed forever and never forgotten!! Your legacy currently lives on. Thank you for everything. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

RIP to a Legend!

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

And RIP SkiBoi 2021 gone but never forgotten ❤️

it's been a long day without you my friend and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again </3
Midien you will be greatly missed by so many people, you are one of a kind, i'll especially miss playing haunted mansion together, that time we tried to get a group together to play mansion especially during double credits we did that! your such a kind hearted soul and your a legend. you always helped new people weather it was to help them find something or just to show them around, girl i will miss you so much. you were gone too soon, rip gone but not forgotten </3
<3

skiboi we really didn't talk all that much but you were always so nice to me, i wish i had gotten the chance to know you nit i will cherish all those times we got to talk, gone too soon, rip but truly never forgotten <3 </3

Last edited:

GiddyBluePanda

You were my best friend SkiBoi and i miss our nightly mansion games and hearing all about your travels and of life. You were always willing to help new guests out and was even planning on making a guide for them so they learned their way around. I always looked forward to your new building ideas and seeing them come to life. it took too long for something like this to be made, but you always said beta XD You are well missed and won't be forgotten <3

Attachments