In-n-out

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Only california peeps will know what this is..

its actually really bomb and I would 10/10 go to in-n-out if I was a visitor in california.

Anyways, what do you usually get?

I choose animal fries a lot. And sometimes a regular burger

K

kittenmittens

i love in n out so much. i never cared for fast food before i moved to cali haha
my bf and i always get double doubles with well done fries!!

I had In-n-out thrice whilst I was in California. It was a bit greasy, but it was pretty good. Haven't had their milkshakes though...

I think Steak-n-Shake is the East Coast equivalent. Thinner burgers and shoestring fries, handspun milkshakes... Yeah, that's where I'm going for dinner tonight. :cookie:

Cat

In-N-Out isn't just in California, lol. We have a ton of them in Texas. I used to eat there before I went gluten free and it was awesome and very well priced for the quality/taste.
You know In-N-Out isn't just in California, right? And while I quite enjoy In-N-Out, I think Fuddruckers or Smashburger is better :) That being said, In-N-Out easily has the best drive-through burger.

AND MILKSHAKES.
Mmmm... Smashburger and Fuddruckers are two of my favorite chain burger places as well. But as for local burgers (with gluten free options) Hopdoddy's and Hut's Hamburgers are two good places to go in Austin.

steak n shake is here on the west coast. honestly living in vegas in n out is one of my favorite places to get burgers. i always get a double double with animal style fries without the onions. im not a huge fan of milkshakes tho because of my lactose intolerance, but ive had one before and it was pretty good. when i go to florida for the summer i literally crave in n out like a pregnant woman and if i ever have to move to the east coast it will singlehandedly be the thing i miss the most

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
I miss in-n-out so bad since moving!! Its usually the first stop out of LAX!
Double meat, raw onions
Animal style fries
If I am feeling naughty, a chocolate shake to wash it all down!!

Grizeus

What is happening?
I hope that In-N-Out continues to spread out. I honestly feel so spoiled that there are two locations just a few miles away from me.
Would need to try more Five Guys to really compare and contrast the two, but right off the bat, In-N-Out is so much better than the typical fast-food chains.

Sometimes I like to order my burger protein style, which substitutes the bun for a fresh lettuce wrap. It's a bit healthier, yes, but the hot and cool textures are yummy, too.
You can order a Neapolitan version of the shake which is the three flavors mixed together, just like the ice cream flavor. Not for everyone, but I'm into it.

Jay

Ace in Space
I would for In-n-out to come further up in Washington State. My town/city is gradually getting popular places. Chipotle just opened up here. We just got a Baha Fresh. Slowly.