Incorrect credit payout

After playing a (intense) game of Haunted Mansion, I got the regular messages.. but after checking my credits balance, I noticed it was only 5,579. I was supposed to get a balance 1100 added to my account, according to the messaged of bonuses I received: just before the game had completed, I had a credit balance of (about) 5k. So basically I'm missing a bunch of credits...

I believe there's a credit cap of 800 for hm. The message might say you got more, but the most you'll actually receive from one game is 800 credits, not including the bonuses for 5, 10, and 50 won games.

Kinglaser

I believe there's a credit cap of 800 for hm. The message might say you got more, but the most you'll actually receive from one game is 800 credits, not including the bonuses for 5, 10, and 50 won games.
The only time I've ever been capped was at 80 ghosts. The 200 for winning does not count towards the 800 cap (at least for me).
I had a game that I got 78 ghosts, I won, and it was my 115 win. I got 1480 for the game, which was the correct amount.

Kinglaser

So what your saying @Kinglaser is that the cap does not include bonuses...
Nope, you should have gotten the full credit amount. Does it always happen, or just that one time?

Kinglaser

If you get more than 80 ghosts then the 200 win bonus doesn't get added afaik.
I've tested it and gotten 1K for a win when I got over 80 ghosts, so I'm not sure..