iNFL8's Good-Bye to all

INFL8

Hey!
I would like to thank the staff and everyone out there for making it possible to essentially re-live the good days of VMK. I have taken it upon myself to depart from the kingdom as I face and plan to face some life-changing decisions in the near future with both my career and family/friends stand-point.
As a trader, this game is extremely addictive and I feel the only way I can truly be focused on what is to come in the near future, must quit cold turkey.
It was a pleasure finding the hidden gems in the game, including new friendships! Words cannot describe how grateful I am for staff making this possible! Although we may hit some dc's, lag, more dc's followed by more lag, followed by.... well you get the point, Amy and the staff come through all the time, even through all the hate they are given. (Thank you Amy for not accepting my application for staff i would have been banned for going off)

Good Luck around the Kingdom!
- iNFL8 out

Last edited:

Kutcherrr23

AHHH WHAT!?!?!? I cannot believe this! ;( This makes me soooo sad! But I am happy that you will be out in the real world enduring new adventures :)

Obviously

Aww Jon!
I will miss you!!! I’m happy that you have recognized your priorities and put them in line. :)

Thanks for being awesome ! Definitely one of the nicest , coolest people on MyVMK.

Good luck on your adventure to see what the future holds, I know it will be great.

- Shawna

GlitterSkye

So sad to know you're leaving! Hope you're endeavors outside of the kingdom are successful! So glad to say we became friends before leaving, you're one of the sweetest people around. Our group will miss you Jon!

I remember meeting you when you first started and we played potc together then we played fortnite together. I hope you had a great time playing in your short time here. I'm going to miss your friendship :hug:

frenzy

This makes me sad!! But I completely understand. Know that you will be missed by so many people and are always welcome back <3 Good luck with everything!!

Wish

Awww, fl8! It was nice knowing ya for the few weeks I've been back, you truly are one of the friendlier faces around the kingdom! Take care of yourself, do big things! :D
Make our tiny community proud lol