Information on Winter Dreams Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Just wanted to give a big thank you to the staff for organizing events like this. I don't really pay attention to the calendar & just play when I have the time, so it's really fun for me to come into the park expecting just a regular ol VMK session and see a bunch of people milling around, waiting excitedly, talking about how they hope the hosts come, making a sick Host Summoning Square, etc, etc, etc.

Just reminds me of the old days of VMKClassic, so thank you!! :santa:

HOST_Pegasus

My question is if you don't win the prize for the room you are in and you're given a winter dreams blind bag, does that count as a win? Just wondering if we can move about and have a chance at a different prize
The blind bag pin is considered to be the consolation for not winning the grand prize for the rooms (one of the prizes from the Winter Dreams prize list). Every room receives blind bags, and these do not affect your chances of winning a prize in another room!

Hope this helps clarify things for you! Good luck (:

xo

is there a link for the room competition?
I am also looking for the link for the room competition.
Sorry about the delay! I seemed to have read over these.

**Click here to register**

Direct Quote from the Newletter as a reminder of the guidelines:
In order to spread some winter cheer and bring good tidings to all, we will be having a Winter Room Competition! This is an individual one room competition. You must submit your registration following our guidelines below:

1. The Winter Rooms MUST be named in the following way: “Winter [Username]”

2. When you register, ONLY PROVIDE your name, room name, and the email address connected to your in-game account.
a. Please note, if your name does not fit in the allotted space for a room name please set it to just be “Winter”.

3. The Winter Rooms will be judged in the following categories: Most Creative, Best Theme, and Best Overall.

4. There will be several First Prize winners and 1 Grand Prize winner from each category. The judges will decide what category your room falls under.

Registration is open and will end on December 22nd. You can enter by clicking here! If you do not register in time your room will not be judged! Rooms must be completed before judging begins on December 23rd. Winners will be anounced on January 1st.

When you register please make sure that you enter valid information. This contest is one entry per person and entering multiple accounts or “clones” into the competition will lead to immediate disqualification for any accounts entered. Anyone caught doing so, even after prizes are distributed, risk having those items removed from their account.

A Room Judging Flag will be placed in your room once it has been judged. Rooms must show effort, any rooms that are thought to not show effort will be disqualified. Although it is not required, we encourage you to keep your Winter Room open throughout the event so others can see it! Prizes will be announced after registration has closed. Good luck everyone!

I know this may seem stupid, but i dont remember how to open a locked winter dreams crate. I have two crates and two keys, but its been so long since i have played that i cant remember how. help would be appreciated.

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
Do we have to sit in our rooms to be judged, when can we expect to be judged? I just signed up because I saw it was extended so I'm curious as to if I need to be online for it. Thanks guys, Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.