Innerspace Shop NPC

Can we get the inner space shop manager back for another 25 credit daily?
I do understand however that this, along with the haunted mansion NPCs, is probably really low on the list of priorities

current myvmk innerspace shop

picture i found on google that has the old NPC

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I second this. I think the manager was there before, and now he disappeared, along with the HM ghosts.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I second this for another NPC with credits and for the HM ghosts to be fixed. Also, did the robot thing give credits it the original game? I honestly do not remember cause it's been so long.

I second this. I think the manager was there before, and now he disappeared, along with the HM ghosts.
I'm pretty sure they were there too when i started playing this game (in 2015)

I second this for another NPC with credits and for the HM ghosts to be fixed. Also, did the robot thing give credits it the original game? I honestly do not remember cause it's been so long.
I honestly don't remember if he gave credits in OG. I kind of don't think it did, but it totally should since all the other shopkeepers/NPCs do.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Wait . . .why have I never seen this shop, have I been living under a bush lol
You can get to it by using space suit magic and going through the Shrinking Machine or... There is also a short cut ride teleporter to it through Space Mountain Quest Deck. The room was in original game too.

Peep23

You can get to it by using space suit magic and going through the Shrinking Machine or... There is also a short cut ride teleporter to it through Space Mountain Quest Deck. The room was in original game too.
Oh thank you glow! I went to go see it and it is real haha. I think I vaguely remember it being in the original, but I completely forgot about it :)