**IRL Pin trading!**

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
oh man... the pins im looking for seem impossible but
Lol I have both the 2011 and 2009 ones haha[DOUBLEPOST=1525968939][/DOUBLEPOST]Here’s my Lanyard

Yes I really Like Pink, Minnie, Marie, Lady and Wendy <3

Last edited:

chevyracing

Little Android Man
Lol I have both the 2011 and 2009 ones haha[DOUBLEPOST=1525968939][/DOUBLEPOST]Here’s my Lanyard

Love the people mover!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chevyracing

Little Android Man
Here's some of my traders I haven't updated my traders in a bit but going to soon so there may be like 5 pins that are traded

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Those are cool I like the grand Californian one I love that hotel I want one on my lanyard and the hotel hidden Mickey ones from 2007 are classic

that's bc i screen shot your lanyard rofl. i really liked those pins[DOUBLEPOST=1525972424][/DOUBLEPOST]@chevyracing YOUR PINS ARE BEAUTIFUL. wish i can get my hands on those tink ones

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
that's bc i screen shot your lanyard rofl. i really liked those pins[DOUBLEPOST=1525972424][/DOUBLEPOST]@chevyracing YOUR PINS ARE BEAUTIFUL. wish i can get my hands on those tink ones
Omg I see it now lmao

chevyracing

Little Android Man
yes! i have donald and maybe daisy for trade, then i have the chipmunks.
also, ive never traded outside of the park before ;o
I'd be interested in Donald and Daisy... Really was hoping for Mickey and Minnie ;) but what of mine would you be interested in. Now if you've never pin traded out of the park I would just be cautious, and if your not interested I get it. It does have a good faith aspect to it (we agree on a trade, get shipping info (you pay your postage on the pins you send. I pay postage on the ones I ship) , and rely on each other to follow through.) :/ I have had ppl burn me so just for the future with me or not I'm letting you know so you know what's involved. Now you always want to make sure you really want the trade as well since we both would have to front a couple of bucks for shipping.

I'd be interested in Donald and Daisy... Really was hoping for Mickey and Minnie ;) but what of mine would you be interested in. Now if you've never pin traded out of the park I would just be cautious, and if your not interested I get it. It does have a good faith aspect to it (we agree on a trade, get shipping info (you pay your postage on the pins you send. I pay postage on the ones I ship) , and rely on each other to follow through.) :/ I have had ppl burn me so just for the future with me or not I'm letting you know so you know what's involved. Now you always want to make sure you really want the trade as well since we both would have to front a couple of bucks for shipping.

minnie is rare apparently, according to the girl in hong kong, so i took my chances and bought a box instead of paying $15 for minnie (ew), and im keeping mickey ;A;
i know what's in stores, and it's mostly a shipping issue with me; im a very anxious person not knowing the heck im doing so ive been avoiding trading :/ i dont want to accidentally betray the other person and of course id feel bad.
id be totally interested in trading some day, when i work up the nerves to do it :)

chevyracing

Little Android Man
minnie is rare apparently, according to the girl in hong kong, so i took my chances and bought a box instead of paying $15 for minnie (ew), and im keeping mickey ;A;
i know what's in stores, and it's mostly a shipping issue with me; im a very anxious person not knowing the heck im doing so ive been avoiding trading :/ i dont want to accidentally betray the other person and of course id feel bad.
id be totally interested in trading some day, when i work up the nerves to do it :)
Nope I get it. It's not for everyone. I don't do it much. But I'm not near the parks so I do what I can. Luckily we have a local community here who trades 2 times a month. When your dealing with pins in the $100+ range that's where things become really iffy. Good luck anyhow!