Is anyone still watching The Walking Dead?

So... It's 2017. Walking Dead just passed the 100 episode mark in Season 8. ...And is anyone still watching?

Spoilers but, I know a lot of people stopped watching after they made us wait a whole summer just to find out who died. Then killing off two mains in such a nonchalant matter-of-fact way without giving us a chance to grieve. I nearly gave up then too.

But here we are. Rick's got grey hair and a cane... (in visions?)... and does anyone remotely care? I remember when it felt like EVERYONE watched TWD. Including loads on myVMK. Just curious, pals

Walking Dead Fanatic here! Yup still watching. I'm not happy with this season so far. 2 episodes in and ehh I'm not excited as I once was. They should have gone all out for the 100th episode and it just felt sloppy and too short. I won't give up on the show anytime soon but they need to really turn it up a notch. The comics are easily some of the greatest novelizations ever created. If they really stayed true to the comics then I think the show would really pick up. (Ehrm...Ricks Arm) :wut:

Your mom.

Nah, bro. I was a hardcore TWD fan for a while. Post apocalyptic literature is my favorite genre, so obviously I would love it, right? But then they go and kill Beth. And Tyreese. (Like, man. My name is Beth. I'm obviously not going to be okay with that???)

I don't know. I'm a hardcore fangirl who ships anything with a pulse. 98% thought Daryl was going to get with Beth.

That aside, they seem to have just... Peaked. I remember tuning in each week for it. Now, I couldn't care less. As long as Daryl, Michonne, and Rick don't kick the bucket, I'm good.

Only remote plus to the seasons that have been cranked out after 4:

PAPA WINCHESTER IS NEGAN

However, as an avid comic collector and reader, I'm not necessarily shocked from the deaths that have occurred, but it would have been cool to completely veer off from them since they were thrown out ages ago. I don't like how they pick and choose aspects to keep.