Is removing "The" from Magic Kingdom, removing Walt's ideals?

Is it?

• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Personally, in my opinion, I do not care. "The" meant nothing to me and the park will stay the same as it is. People are okay with new attractions and that wasn't Walt's "ideals" because he has been dead for years..... so I'd say their argument is silly and invalid. Again just my opinion and people will find anything to complain about!

Hmm maybe people don't like it because they feel that it shouldn't be changed or that the "The" being taken away is as if taking away the one and only from it (the park). I personally don't mind, but maybe that's how others see it.

Hmm maybe people don't like it because they feel that it shouldn't be changed or that the "The" being taken away is as if taking away the one and only from it (the park). I personally don't mind, but maybe that's how others see it.
I mean it's understand to be upset, but I've seen uhhhh posts that are just wow o.o HEATED debates like stop xD

I mean it's understand to be upset, but I've seen uhhhh posts that are just wow o.o HEATED debates like stop xD
Wow XD

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
I honestly never been to the parks or anything but i honestly believe that taking away "The" means they want to change what Walt tried hard to build I know getting rid of the "The" isn't going to change anything in the park or anything i just feel like it's just a way the company wants to take to show that Walt is part of the company anymore but anyways getting rid of the "The" isn't a big deal to some people but this is just my point of view.

Does it take away from Walt's ideals? No, I don't think so...I think it's an incredibly weird argument to make tbh. However, is it another mistake to add to Disney's ever growing list of idiotic mistakes? Yooooouuuuu betcha! Guess they have to save ink on their posters/park maps by removing the word "The" to makeup for the loss in revenue from their failed attempt at $650 in-park cabanas.

Nothing says luxury like plants on wheels, am I right? *sips tea with pinky out*