It's a Small World Mini Shoppe

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
It's a Small World Mini Shoppe commemorates Mary Blair, one of the most celebrated artists of The Walt Disney Company, famous by her designs and concept art for "It's a Small World", "Alice In Wonderland", "Peter Pan" and "Cinderella".
I decided to open a thread offering art in the very cute and simplistic style, the Blair way

Pricing: 3k

Code:
May I Order, Please?
Reference Picture/ Link:  (Insert the image of the character you want me to draw)
Details/Specific Request:
Customers:
Mijaro-Kelsey-Bimbette

Likes are very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kelsey

may i order please??? :')

Reference Picture/ Link: i attached them to this comment
Details/Specific Request: the only thing i ask is that can i please have a full and long white/blonde pony tail like in the second pic? everything else is fine :') hueueue o and also i still obviously want my whole outfit in there and my beard and bushy eyebrows and black flip ya know!!! anyways but thank you so much for this! :please:

Attachments

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
may i order please??? :')

Reference Picture/ Link: i attached them to this comment
Details/Specific Request: the only thing i ask is that can i please have a full and long white/blonde pony tail like in the second pic? everything else is fine :') hueueue o and also i still obviously want my whole outfit in there and my beard and bushy eyebrows and black flip ya know!!! anyways but thank you so much for this! :please:
sure thing! Ill pm once your art is ready :)

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
May I Order, Please?
Reference Picture/ Link:

Details/Specific Request: can you please do me a lil freckles across my upper cheeks / nose and if u could match the pants with the hair color that'd be great!!!!

AND HI MY GRANDMA CAME AND BROUGHT SO MUCH OBLEAS AND COCOSETTE :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello mark!! haha long time no see :)!! yay que rico

May I Order, Please?
Reference Picture/ Link:

Details/Specific Request: Could you please add freckles? The picture seems to make my hair look black, but it's blue :)
Also, I'm willing to give extra if you can put a hat like this on me! --->

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
May I order, please?
So I've decided these two outfits :pickme:
Reference Pic A):
casualbimb.png
Details/Requests): Possibly make my beard and brows match my hair
Reference Pic B):
nymph bimb.png
Details/Requests): No necklace please, and if you can make the crown and the shirt the same color (preferably the color the crown is now), that would be amazing. Also, same as last pic request.

Thank you sooo much. I will be available until 1 AM EST. Then I will be available tomorrow at 8 PM EST.

Stitchiee

Spooky Scary Skeletons
May I order, please?
So I've decided these two outfits :pickme:
Reference Pic A):
View attachment 6865
Details/Requests): Possibly make my beard and brows match my hair
Reference Pic B):
View attachment 6866
Details/Requests): No necklace please, and if you can make the crown and the shirt the same color (preferably the color the crown is now), that would be amazing. Also, same as last pic request.

Thank you sooo much. I will be available until 1 AM EST. Then I will be available tomorrow at 8 PM EST.
Haha ty! your art will be done shortly, do you want to pay rn? or after I send it to you via PM?

Reference Picture/ Link: (Insert the image of the character you want me to draw) liv2.png
Details/Specific Request: Change the shirt into a polo, make the collar of the shirt red and add purple, blue, and red stripes to it and can you add this in: