It's been a real slice

HOST_Pegasus

Hi everyone!

It's with a heavy heart that I announce I've decided to return to Mount Olympus, and with that, my departure from MyVMK Staff.

In light of recent events there has been a lot of clarity, and because of such, sometimes I feel like I really don't belong here.
I will find my way, I can go the distance, and for right now that means taking a break from my hostly duties.

Every mile has been worth my while, and I have truly enjoyed every moment of being a host. Perhaps someday I will use these feathery wings yet again, but for now they're staying clipped.

Thank you to all of you who made this experience for me truly amazing. I cannot thank you wonderful players enough for how incredible you've been, and how you've made all of my efforts feel worth it when they otherwise weren't.

I wish you all the best!

See ya real soon,

Peg
xo

That gif done did it. I will miss my Pegbae :(.
Keep flying with your head high!
You've done amazing things for this game and will continue to do great things in life!
You will be missed!
Love you PEGBAE <3!

HOST_Pegasus

Sad to see you go :( Thank you for everything you've done! You're amazing <3
I am too, and thank you so much for your love, it's very much appreciated <3

That gif done did it. I will miss my Pegbae :(.
Keep flying with your head high!
You've done amazing things for this game and will continue to do great things in life!
You will be missed!
Love you PEGBAE <3!
Hehe thank you so much my dear! It's truly been a pleasure, and hearing things like that absolutely makes my day. Thank you!

goob game, swegasus.
lel dab, thank you!

shel050

It's very sad to see you go :cry: This is especially concerning because it sounds like some of the problems that led to MyVMK closing for a week have yet to be resolved... I hope the staff finds a way to become a cooperative, drama-free team very soon.

Enjoy your time back in Mount Olympus, and we hope you'll come back in the future <3

Jay.

It's very sad to see you go :cry: This is especially concerning because it sounds like some of the problems that led to MyVMK closing for a week have yet to be resolved... I hope the staff finds a way to become a cooperative, drama-free team very soon.

Enjoy your time back in Mount Olympus, and we hope you'll come back in the future <3
Game comes back after major upgrades and is more broken then ever.

Crystal

Although I didn't get the chance to meet you, it's always sad to see a part of the community leave. Thank you so much for everything you did for MyVMK. Enjoy your time away hun & I truly wish you all the best.

HOST_Pegasus

I'm sad to be going too! And yes I agree, it appears there are some steps in that direction, so let's hope things go up from here! Thank you so much love!

Dang not another one. Thank you for everything you've done for this community. You will be missed!
Thank you for your kind words, they are very, very appreciated! I will miss being here just as much, if not more!

see ya real soon, pal. I love you peggy. Have a magical break. Give the cloudsa kiss for me. We’ll miss you so much. Thanks for the magic.
Glad you got my reference there hehe, this goodbye was full of them, but that one is the odd ball out! I absolutely will, and as mentioned the feeling is mutual!

Although I didn't get the chance to meet you, it's always sad to see a part of the community leave. Thank you so much for everything you did for MyVMK. Enjoy your time away hun & I truly wish you all the best.
Thank you so much my dear, means a lot to hear, especially from someone I have not had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you, and all the best to you as well!

Sad to see you go, you were definitely one of the best!
Thank you very much love, means the world to me!

Peg,
I am sad to see you go, but I have to say thank you for so many amazing events! You are a fantastic Host and I will miss seeing you pop about the kingdom! I wish you all the best in all you do, keep in touch! :halcyon:
Thank you so so much, always puts a smile on a face and a warm feeling in my heart to hear my events were enjoyed!

I'll miss you Pegleg<3
:halcyon:

xo

HOST_Pegasus

WHO HURT YOU PRECIOUS. You were my absolute favorite and you helped me through a quest when I was having issues. Thank you for everything :rose:
Hehe you're an angel, but thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure helping you through that quest, and seeing you in my events!

xo

I shall miss you too, Peg. You were always my favorite steed. A princess among horses (yes, I know your namesake is a "he" but your personification of it was always the best of princessy traits). Best of luck to you!