Itsy bitsy teeny tiny VMK screen

MushroomLove

Hello all! I hope you had great holidays and all that sweet stuff <3

This is not a problem of mine, but it is a problem for my sister who can barely play VMK correctly because every time she opens the game window, her screen is super tiny. She sent in a CFH for this but gave up, because it's probably way too late for any of the Staff to reply.

I doubt it's her browser, or any programming she may have on her computer. She's pretty familiar with computers but could not figure out the problem. Also, since she barely plays therefore she does not have a forum account which is why I am asking for her.

Thanks y'all!

Style

Skinny Legend
I have this problem on my laptop. To fix it, I just change the screen resolution of my computer until I find a size that works best for me (usually I have to go with 800x600).

MushroomLove

I have this problem on my laptop. To fix it, I just change the screen resolution of my computer until I find a size that works best for me (usually I have to go with 800x600).
What kind of computer do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Has she tried using the MYVMK Pal software?
No she has not! I can't believe I forgot about that, but I'll suggest it to her.

MushroomLove

I use a MacBook Pro with BootCamp. I couldn't get any fiddling with the game/browser settings to work, so I just started toying with my own computer's settings.
Okay, awesome! Thank you very much :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452308227][/DOUBLEPOST]Problem resolved! Thank you @Youtherevmk & @Mood.
@Scrooge can I get this closed, please?

Last edited: