Jason's myVMK Gallery, Where All Screenshots Go To Heaven

http://www.blastbox.co.uk/myVMK/

Please guys, take a look through my myVMK Gallery :D I have so many various screenshots there. Ones of glitches I've experienced, random events documented through screenshots. Old VMK... Times had with some of my good friends here. And a lot more. So take a minute if you can and browse through! Feel free to rate images and leave comments. Post all feedback or problems here. Thank you very much :D

kalyee

I really enjoyed the albums! It's great to see you took the time to put them all up. I wish I still had all my old VMK screenshots, they were great memories.

Loved the pics of the old VMK, Jason :aww:
Thank you very much. I'm also looking for critique, guys. How can I make improve my gallery? :) What could I change or add?

I really enjoyed the albums! It's great to see you took the time to put them all up. I wish I still had all my old VMK screenshots, they were great memories.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them. ^_^ I lost most of my old screenshots and somehow only the 2006 glitch screenshots remain. That's why I've tried so hard to organize and catalogue my experiences on myVMK :D