Jay's Clothing Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm for Maleficent green, Mother Gothel, Vanellope, love heart hoodie, and paint the night ears royal purple? If you still have these items, of course. :)

Hm for Maleficent green, Mother Gothel, Vanellope, love heart hoodie, and paint the night ears royal purple? If you still have these items, of course. :)
Just wondering if you saw my message, since the person after me has been replied to.

Jay.

Just wondering if you saw my message, since the person after me has been replied to.
I haven’t seen anything, did you send post or a message?[DOUBLEPOST=1548382468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh I missed your post I’m sorry about that. I’m open to offers.

I haven’t seen anything, did you send post or a message?[DOUBLEPOST=1548382468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh I missed your post I’m sorry about that. I’m open to offers.
Oh okay. 1k for ears, 1k for hoodie (lilac), and I'm honestly not sure how much the outfits are worth. I'll look into it, or just give me a price. :) Also, is Vanellope the princess outfit or normal Vanellope?

Jay.

Oh okay. 1k for ears, 1k for hoodie (lilac), and I'm honestly not sure how much the outfits are worth. I'll look into it, or just give me a price. :) Also, is Vanellope the princess outfit or normal Vanellope?
Looking for about 10k for ptn ears, lilac I can for for 1k. Vanellooe is an outfit not princess[DOUBLEPOST=1548703691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the Valentine's sweater still available? If so, how much?
There is, would you do 10k?[DOUBLEPOST=1548703706][/DOUBLEPOST]
hm for Gold Edition ears?
I believe I would you these yesterday correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.