JC patterns by Matrona - per room

Matrona

Hey everyone,

I been sending these around but wanted to post in forums since a lot of you say that is super helpful. Anyway I love patterns and JC is full of them, and understanding the patterns per room have helped me understand a lot more the game and get up to 53k. I know is not as high as others but hey if these tips can get you to where you need to go then I call that a success. Below you will see an estimate on how much per room you need to end up with to get at least above 50k and the patterns I notice. STILL there are many versions of a room so sometimes the patterns that I mention don't always show. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND GL EVERYONE

ROUND 1:
Elephant pool: 2.7-2.8
• Most of the instances the room starts with a monkey at the entrance sitting)
• The elephants most of them go back to back so don’t move your mouse that much
• Two monkeys that hang and if you click fast enough you get 300 THAT IS KEY in life
• If the round starts with the snake at the bottom is 90% possible that the other snake shows up a little higher

Tiki Island:
• Place the cursor between the tiki house and above the bridge most animals are in that area almost never is below the bridge
• Memorize the two snakes because if you get 300 on each snake you are golden
• Practice here a lot the little birds (think of poofs and you should get 85-95

Forbidden temple:
• So I memorize the lion and hyenas if you don’t get 360+ then you are missing out on points
• If a little bird shows up on the skull there’s a 50-50 chance you get the hyena inside the skull too
• Another hyena pattern is if one shows up at the edge of the bridge then there’s a chance one next to it appears and another one above it (that’s 1000-1200 points right there if you get 350+)
• The mouse should be placed where the entrance of the room so (upper left area)

Explorer’s Tent:
• The hippos of the river focus on that to get as high as 400+
• Same with the gorillas they always pop up through the river Tbh I don’t do a lot in this room

Lost Safari: have to end YES OR YES 17k in this room
• Always have the cursor on rhino there is a 50-50 chance it pops up and is an easy 400+
• The giraffe it took me practice but if you click their bodies is 300+
• Also the lions memorize their spots sometimes after you click ones at the back-back another appears

ROUND 2: CLICK THE POOFS

Elephant pool: need 20k+ here at the end
• Cursor by the tree that is next to the pools most of the animals are concentrated there
• EYE OUT FOR THE ELEPHANT that is on the boat path normally it spawns after an elephant in the pool (that elephant can give you 350+)
• Also try to get again the monkeys that hang from the vines

Tiki island:
• Keep cursor the same spot as last round but more animals spawn to the left side of the house • Both snakes appears 80% of the time if not at least one
• Don’t forget the monkey above the entrance to the forbidden temple
• The rest still applies for the first round

Explorer Tent: should have 29-30k at the end
• Smaller animals start to appear by the car
• Get the monkeys that are next to the waterfall and behind the palm trees (Area of car)
• Keep the cursor in the middle of the map but if the pattern of animals makes you move DON’T GO TO THE MIDDLE AGAIN go with the flow
• Gorillas still the same but faster so click click click

Lost safari: end with 34k+ (if you get 35.001) omg you are amazing
• Place cursor again by the rhino area if its not a rhino is a lion and if its not a lion is mostly an alligator
• There are normally up to 4 lions and one always next to rhino/ the cave
• ELEPHANT towards the exit 250 points if clicked fast
Forgot to say: rhinos 65% of the time spawn back to back so after you click the first rhino go to where the second spawns (normally at the bottom of the boat path and at the exit of the road path) THIS IS FOR FIRST ROUND- SECOND- and third

ROUND 3:
Elephant pool:
• Cursor by the tree that is next to the pools most of the animals are concentrated there AND ARE SMALLER (especially the hanging monkeys)
• EYE OUT FOR THE ELEPHANT that is on the boat path normally it spawns after an elephant in the pool (that elephant can give you 350+) – SAME THING HERE but faster
• Try and get the snake they are the easier ones for me compared to the monkey hanging as the last two rounds

Tiki island: end with 41k+ SAME TIPS AS last round
• Monkey eating close to the entrance of forbidden temple is new and by the palm trees before crossing the bridge

Forbidden Temple: end with 44-45k
• Hyenas are faster and 80% there’s one at the little rock path closest to the boat same tips tho for the rest
• There’s 1 monkey hanging at the top left corner which is new
• Keep the cursor with what I told you

Explorer tent: end with high 47-48
• THERE IS A HYENA always hiding behind a palm tree and the overturned car and most of the time an alligator or monkey pops up close by before that spawns or vise versa
• The rest is the same as the other round

Lost safari: CONCENTRATE ON BIG ANIMALS
yes little ones matter but if you been getting a ton of awesome you can have some sacrificed flawless in the smaller ones to get awesome in the big ones

HOPE IT HELPS <3 !!!! LETS GET ABOVE 50k WOOO

Last edited:

minchy

███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░████████╗██████╗░░█████╗░███╗░░██╗░█████╗░
████╗░████║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗░██║██╔══██╗
██╔████╔██║███████║░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░██║██╔██╗██║███████║
██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░██║██║╚████║██╔══██║
██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚███║██║░░██║
╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

Matrona

███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░████████╗██████╗░░█████╗░███╗░░██╗░█████╗░
████╗░████║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗░██║██╔══██╗
██╔████╔██║███████║░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░██║██╔██╗██║███████║
██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░██║██║╚████║██╔══██║
██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚███║██║░░██║
╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░░╚═╝
OMG HAHAHA Let me tell ya in a mobile this doesnt look as in a desktop i finally decipher what it says