Jc Tips By Bug

Bug

Hello, I have tried my best to do some jc tips. With these tips i get 53k-54k
remember- AWESOME is better than FLAWLESS
  1. In round one, do your best to be quick, but steady your camera onto the sweet spot to get more points. Speed is not as important in this round. Once you are able to discover sweet spots, then increase your speed. This will help you in the other two rounds as well.
  2. Sweet spots get smaller as rounds go on. So accuracy is super important by round 3. Accuracy is important. You can get higher scores by hitting the sweet spots of animals accurately. So focus on that first, and then incorporate speed.
  3. If you are efficient at saving gas, hold your boat back a little bit. For example, i don’t hold my boat back much in round 1 to conserve my gas, but by round two, I can begin holding it back slightly. And round three I hold it back full for each room. Start by waiting until round 3 to hold it back. This room requires the most attention, and splitting it can affect your score. Once you are better at conserving gas, continue to hold your boat back bit by bit for what helps you the most. I personally am able to hold my boat back each time, and still have enough gas to slightly speed up.
  4. Bring your cursor back to the middle each time you take a photo of an animal. It helps you recenter and get to each animal from the same spot each time. It also helps some people to increase mouse speed, if this helps you, gradually increase until it feels right for you
  5. Position yourself so you are comfortable. I find I do better when I have my laptop a specific way. So experiment and figure out what works best for you
  6. If you don't feel like your mouse is good enough, buy a gaming mouse. I recently switched to a viper mini and it has increased my score
  7. These are the max values Mosaik has posted for each animal. Use these to compare how you do for each animal. Keep in mind that you will not get a perfect score. But it is good to see how close you are getting

Green bird: 100
Toucan: 100
Coiled snake: 150
Monkey eating: 150
Elephant w/ trunk in air: 150
Sideways elephant: 150
Alligator in water: 200
Zebra: 200
Gorilla: 250 (unsure)
Standing Elephant: 300
Flamingo: 300
Crane/White bird: 300
Alligator out of water: 300
Hanging Monkey: 350
Long snake: 350
Giraffe: 400
Hyena: 450
Lion: 450
Rhino: 500
Hippo: 500

7. Get in the zone. Some players find it helpful to listen to music, or have a show playing in the background. Do whatever helps you focus

8. Some people find it helpful to make the screen smaller. I do this, and it helps me

9. make sure ‘limit frame rate’ in settings is turned OFF. If it’s not your boat will go torturously slow, and you’ll burn so much gas you won’t finish the game

10. Most importantly, DO NOT GIVE UP!!! It is possible to get 50k+. It just takes practice and determination! Go for it!!!
If anyone has any more to add to this list please do!!

Below are some sweet spots I tried to highlight. They aren’t perfect because I had to draw on my phone, but hopefully it gives you an idea. Most are near the middle of the body, but close to the head. For giraffes, aim for their shoulder, not the head
8D588424-B8C4-488A-9F45-9F79C8EF5299.jpeg
SHOUTOUT TO @Lizzian FOR CREATING THESE PHOTOS! I just did the scribbles hehe

Last edited:
only 1 simple thing i think you could add: make sure "limit frame rate" setting is off, everyone seems to forget that pesky little setting lol

Last edited:

Bug

only 1 simple thing i think you could add: make sure "limit frame rate" setting is off, everyone seems to forget that pesky little setting lol
Added it!!!!

Bug

ty for doing this! what is the sweet spot for hippos?? I seem to only get 400 on my best shot
Right behind the head! I don’t have a pic of the hippo to draw on

Hello, I have tried my best to do some jc tips. With these tips i get 53k-54k
remember- AWESOME is better than FLAWLESS
  1. In round one, do your best to be quick, but steady your camera onto the sweet spot to get more points. Speed is not as important in this round. Once you are able to discover sweet spots, then increase your speed. This will help you in the other two rounds as well.
  2. Sweet spots get smaller as rounds go on. So accuracy is super important by round 3. Accuracy is important. You can get higher scores by hitting the sweet spots of animals accurately. So focus on that first, and then incorporate speed.
  3. If you are efficient at saving gas, hold your boat back a little bit. For example, i don’t hold my boat back much in round 1 to conserve my gas, but by round two, I can begin holding it back slightly. And round three I hold it back full for each room. Start by waiting until round 3 to hold it back. This room requires the most attention, and splitting it can affect your score. Once you are better at conserving gas, continue to hold your boat back bit by bit for what helps you the most. I personally am able to hold my boat back each time, and still have enough gas to slightly speed up.
  4. Bring your cursor back to the middle each time you take a photo of an animal. It helps you recenter and get to each animal from the same spot each time. It also helps some people to increase mouse speed, if this helps you, gradually increase until it feels right for you
  5. Position yourself so you are comfortable. I find I do better when I have my laptop a specific way. So experiment and figure out what works best for you
  6. If you don't feel like your mouse is good enough, buy a gaming mouse. I recently switched to a viper mini and it has increased my score
  7. These are the max values Mosaik has posted for each animal. Use these to compare how you do for each animal. Keep in mind that you will not get a perfect score. But it is good to see how close you are getting

Green bird: 100
Toucan: 100
Coiled snake: 150
Monkey eating: 150
Elephant w/ trunk in air: 150
Sideways elephant: 150
Alligator in water: 200
Zebra: 200
Gorilla: 250 (unsure)
Standing Elephant: 300
Flamingo: 300
Crane/White bird: 300
Alligator out of water: 300
Hanging Monkey: 350
Long snake: 350
Giraffe: 400
Hyena: 450
Lion: 450
Rhino: 500
Hippo: 500

7. Get in the zone. Some players find it helpful to listen to music, or have a show playing in the background. Do whatever helps you focus

8. Some people find it helpful to make the screen smaller. I do this, and it helps me

9. make sure ‘limit frame rate’ in settings is turned OFF. If it’s not your boat will go torturously slow, and you’ll burn so much gas you won’t finish the game

10. Most importantly, DO NOT GIVE UP!!! It is possible to get 50k+. It just takes practice and determination! Go for it!!!
If anyone has any more to add to this list please do!!

Below are some sweet spots I tried to highlight. They aren’t perfect because I had to draw on my phone, but hopefully it gives you an idea. Most are near the middle of the body, but close to the head. For giraffes, aim for their shoulder, not the head
View attachment 17522
SHOUTOUT TO @Lizzian FOR CREATING THESE PHOTOS! I just did the scribbles hehe
BUMP