june 9th, 2015; nighttime drive

the air felt enamored with tranquility;
we were passing lights under the dusk of a hidden indigo agenda, the sky rippled with dark clouds and delivered the breeze of a summer's cool amidst the intensity of the state. I was along for the ride, internally aching from the chaotic distress that had been eating me. tearing me apart. ripping apart my insides and taking away my every breath, I still wonder if it'll kill me in the end. though, I took note of the moments of solitude with fascination toward the lick of the words in the music playing. it was all I surrendered to.
no conversation, no over-cumbersome realizations, expectations, and solutions to dispute vile throughout the distilled air. no alarming thoughts... for those were saved solely for the bedridden loneliness that entered in the night and spread like wildfire into the morning
there is something intriguing beyond the view of a blurring intersection in the distance, much like the headlights approaching and the redeemed rarity of a steady green… freeing. moving until we don't move anymore.