June Tropical Best Multi Guest Ride Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign ups will begin on June 7th. The last day to submit your rooms will be 11:59PM EST on June 27th.

Double credits for all minigames will start June 6th and be available again on Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 16th and Saturday June 22nd.

Good luck to you all! <3

Theme:
Tropical

How to Invite Your Teammates:
To assemble your team, all you must do is have a continuous ride with rooms connected by ride teleporters (think ALR/PPR). If the user is already a part of another team they will not be allowed to join your team. You may not change teams after 6/13/19 at 11:59PM, tho you may still find a team after that time if you did not belong to one prior.

New Sign Up Directions (Start Room Owner Only):

ONLY the owner of the START room must do this! To enter, go to the starting room of your ride, type "!entertropicalcomp" without quotations in the chat bar and hit enter. You'll know you've done it right if you receive a popup saying "Entered the room you are in as the ride start room! Remember, only the team leader needs to do this. If you did it in error, please send a call for help." If you are not getting this popup, send a call for help, and we will be more than happy to assist you! Your teammates will automatically be included as long as the ride runs through their room. If you are registered to more than one start room, you and your team might be subject to disqualification!

To change your start room type "!retracttropicalcomp" without quotations in the chat bar and hit enter, then enter your new start room.

Rules:

• You can only be apart of 1 team at a time.

• You will not be able to leave a team after June 14th.

• If a room is included in your ride by a non-team member, you may be subject to disqualification.

• Each ride must be at least 5 minutes long. There will be special slow down tracks released in the store. You will be able to slow your ride down if needed. One track will half the speed the ride is going. This does not include loading times, and a timer will be available to show you how long it takes.

• The owner of the first room will need to mark your first room as the start room using the command above.

• All rooms must be owned by one of your team members. Your ride may not include a room owned by someone outside of your team.

• The ride must be continuous. Your ride is not allowed to stop at any point until you reach the end.

• Aside from the start and end rooms, there will only be two ride teleporters allowed in each room: one to enter, and one to exit. Start and end rooms should only have one ride teleporter each.

• Room titles must not include or allude to the names of the team members. This will keep the judging fair and and unbiased.

• Please note that the use of Anniversary rooms is not allowed for any competition including BGR and other room competitions such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double credits for all minigames will start June 6th and be available again on Saturday June 8th, Saturday June 16th and Sunday June 22nd.
On my calendar June 16th is on a Sunday and June 22 is on a Saturday
Can you clarify this please?

The double credit days and dates are Sunday the 16th & Saturday June 22.
Now I am totally confused.
According to the Newsletter:
Please note, double credits for all minigames will start June 6th and be available again on Saturday June 8th, Saturday June 15th and Sunday June 22nd.

@Angie @Mickeyspop

I am so sorry about that, that is my fault! The newsletter will be updated but the dates are actually Sunday the 16th & Saturday June 22nd! I think I totally confused everyone by swapping around the days but the 16th & 22nd of the month is when the next Double Credits will happen! <3

VMK_Perdita

ok I have a question about the judging, how are judges not going to know whose rooms are who? When they take the rides that information would be under the i in each room
That's a great question!

For this competition, Amy has found a way to make it all automatic. When we judge the rides it'll take us through the rooms, but all buttons at the bottom will be hidden from us (the i, help button, etc.). We wouldn't be able to access it at all.

June 27th is the last day to submit, is that also the day all rides should be finished and ready for judging?

Also..can we use any tracks?

Last edited:
You say that people can't switch teams after the 14th. How would you even know that someone is on a team, but switched, since only the team leader had to register the start room? I just wanted to make sure we aren't missing something

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
I would say probably no more than 8.
Hi Perdita! Just wanted to confirm something about the room count. Is no more than 8 rooms a strict rule for the competition? Right now, my team has around 10 rooms in our ride as we weren't aware there was a limit placed for how many rooms. Would more than 8 rooms in a ride result in a disqualification? Thanks!

• Each ride must be at least 5 minutes long. There will be special slow down tracks released in the store. You will be able to slow your ride down if needed. One track will half the speed the ride is going. This does not include loading times, and a timer will be available to show you how long it takes.
Have these slow down tracks been released in the store yet and if so, which store??

Status
Not open for further replies.