JUNGLE CRUISE BUGS

tigerlilly201829

Ariel, listen to me. The human world is a mess.
When you make it to the third round of the jungle cruise, the finder of the camera is not taking the animals. I tried to do the 3 round and every time i clicked on an animal it would say missed or result in 0 points. I was clicking on them like you should. The first 2 rounds seemed to work perfectly but the 3 seemed to be having a few issues. Thanks!

I would like to add on to this:
-There's no exit game button so you would either have to force to play it all the way (i dont have the attention span for that) or find a way to crash without gaining more gas

-It's a little difficult in getting gas or film. Difficult as in, it's no longer as sensitive and it seems you would have to completely run over the can/film in order to get it

Something not as important nor anyone would care about:
-The animals don't disappear in a poof anymore. They would give you your points, then slowly shrink and it makes me feel as if I missed the animal

-The music.... I believe I have everything turned off to my knowledge on the settings but the minigame music is still blaring through my headphones when I just want to listen to YouTube.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Posted this in a general thread not knowing this thread existed. There's some other things that I found out after making this video.
  • The time in which you can click animals and the time they poof are slightly uneven. I can click an animal that's fully visible and still get an oops/0 points
  • Some highscores aren't given or updated, beat my PB today and have nothing to show from it
  • If you reverse too far into the level you'll end up riding in the terrain where you're not supposed to. It's an issue because you need to hold reverse to even complete the whole level due to how fast the boat moves right now.
  • I mentioned this in the video but it's the most frustrating aspect that I think is the highest priority, the overlapping of animals and clicking two at once due to the new way the game is played ultimately ruining good runs needs a fix.

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
First time around the game at explorers tent, there are two birds and a gorilla that won't give full points no matter how good you click on them. I think their center where the "awesome" lies is not where it should be.

Third time around the game at Tiki Tiki Tiki Island there's a corrupted seed that will only spawn 3 animals.

Also Bump.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Loving the JC fixes so far!

Couple of things that should be considered now that the old game and timing is back,

Boat moves really fast, have to hold your boat back to complete levels in time
High scores are still not accurate, first game back was a 52,020 and my high score today posts 51,614

It seems like the game has been skipping/lagging lately. There will be no animals for several seconds, and then a ton of animals appear all at once and it's impossible to click them all. I think someone mentioned this on another thread, but just reiterating here.