Jungle Cruise Gas Can Questions

Hello everyone, I have been trying to get the 30k points on Jungle Cruise for the space quest, but have been having a lot of trouble with gas consumption. I have also seen videos of people with 2-3 gas cans while I have only ever received one per room. Is this normal across the board? If so, are there any tips on getting past the round 2 waterfall room? The gas can spawns near the end of the room, and there has been a moment where the can disappears but I run out of gas immediately after and have to restart. Thanks for any advice! anigif_enhanced-buzz-3720-1355609741-9.gif

magellyn

Hi, Bee! I'm not sure what would cause fewer gas cans to spawn for you, but some common reasons why people run out of gas are: limit framerate is turned on in settings, which makes your boat move slower; hitting rocks or the sides takes away 10 cans per hit; holding your boat back or speeding up uses more gas -- tap instead of holding if this is something you do.

Thank you so much, magellyn! The limit framerate tip was the thing that completely changed the game for me. In the spot I would have originally run out of gas, I had 60-80 gas left. Thanks again!

I have this problem too, but my limit frame rate setting is not turned on, so that's not the issue. I also never speed up, slow down, or run into rocks and I'm still constantly running out of gas. The ONE can that is in each room is barely giving me anything, and it seems to give less and less as the game goes on, making it completely impossible to even complete all three rounds. By the time I reach the middle of the second round, I'm out.

I played OG VMK and I remember Jungle Cruise being the easiest minigame. Making it through all three rounds was a total non-issue and you really never had to worry about running out of gas, because there was always a hefty amount in each can that was more than enough to get you to the next one.

I have this problem too, but my limit frame rate setting is not turned on, so that's not the issue. I also never speed up, slow down, or run into rocks and I'm still constantly running out of gas. The ONE can that is in each room is barely giving me anything, and it seems to give less and less as the game goes on, making it completely impossible to even complete all three rounds. By the time I reach the middle of the second round, I'm out.

I played OG VMK and I remember Jungle Cruise being the easiest minigame. Making it through all three rounds was a total non-issue and you really never had to worry about running out of gas, because there was always a hefty amount in each can that was more than enough to get you to the next one.
Could it be your laptop or computer? Jungle Cruise was horrible on my small travel laptop, but on my gaming laptop it works great.

It could be, since my laptop is rather old...but everything else in the game runs perfectly fine, including the other minigames. I think I will have to borrow someone else's newer laptop to see if there is any difference.