Jungle Cruise Help

Hey guys! I've read a lot of guides about strategies to get high (>50k) scores in Jungle Cruise and have been following those guidelines. I find I can get "Awesome" very easily on the first round, semi ok on the second, but the third seems almost impossible. The speed and aim I have in the first round, that gives me all "Awesome" completely changes for the third round and I only get "Flawless" consistently.

Is there a game glitch where the animals are appearing at a certain time, but don't actually show on my screen until a couple of seconds after? Would this get worse as you continued to play? Or are the rounds getting more and more difficult and the speed and spots you get pictures the first round don't necessarily work well in the third round?

Thanks for any insight you can provide! Oh and for reference my scores currently hover around the high 40s. I have seen many people say they "easily" achieve over 50k so hoping I'm just missing something...

Bug

By the third round the “sweet spot” for the animal is a lot smaller. In the first round there is a lot of give where you can click to still get awesome. By the third round, that give is gone. So my advice to you is to find the sweet spots in round one where you can achieve the highest score per animal, and use that to continue into the other rounds. You can also increase your mouse speed settings to help you get to the animals quicker

Thanks for your feedback, good to know the spot is actually getting smaller :)

Hopefully I'll just get better for finding that spot and thanks for the mouse speed tip!