Just out for a bit of an enchanted nap

As some of you may know, I have been dealing with some major health issues. I was in the hospital for a week last month and then again, for another week, earlier this month. I had hoped to continue hosting through the ordeal or at least support the rest of the Staff as best as I could but, with major surgery looming in a few weeks, it became very apparent that I could not bring to my hosting duties the level of commitment that I believe is necessary to do a good job for everyone. Host_Morph was stellar in covering for me a couple of times but I don't think it is fair for others to do my events on top of their own.

I have enjoyed creating events for you and meeting all of you. Hopefully, in a couple of months, I will be able to return and we can all have fun again. For now, I must deal with that nasty old spinning wheel. While I am in my enchanted sleep, I will be thinking of all of you. Pixie dust in all of your dreams and endeavors. I hope you all have a lovely spring and look forward to seeing you in the summer. Many thanks to all of you for making being a host such a great experience! Off to sleepy time. Host_Aurora.

brownie

As some of you may know, I have been dealing with some major health issues. I was in the hospital for a week last month and then again, for another week, earlier this month. I had hoped to continue hosting through the ordeal or at least support the rest of the Staff as best as I could but, with major surgery looming in a few weeks, it became very apparent that I could not bring to my hosting duties the level of commitment that I believe is necessary to do a good job for everyone. Host_Morph was stellar in covering for me a couple of times but I don't think it is fair for others to do my events on top of their own.

I have enjoyed creating events for you and meeting all of you. Hopefully, in a couple of months, I will be able to return and we can all have fun again. For now, I must deal with that nasty old spinning wheel. While I am in my enchanted sleep, I will be thinking of all of you. Pixie dust in all of your dreams and endeavors. I hope you all have a lovely spring and look forward to seeing you in the summer. Many thanks to all of you for making being a host such a great experience! Off to sleepy time. Host_Aurora.
i'm sorry ur experiencing some major health issues. )= plz rest up and u will be in my thoughts and prayers.

ty for all you've done for the game =)

Fireheart

Wishing you a speedy recovery Aurora! Thanks for every considering working through your tough times. Your enchanted nap is definitely well deserved :)