KING_COLLECTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING_COLLECTOR

Hi Friends,

I was a long time original VMK player. When it was shut down I thought it was gone until I found out about myVMK like 7 years later. I came back and loved it. I killed it! I got red inferno in like 3 months hahah

However I've been busy and just recently graduated college. I plan on coming back but since visiting the forums for the first time in 7 months, it looks like I have to go through the process of trying to log in again through my Mac. I'm not great with technology and I've seen the threads on how to do it so I'm working on it.

Hope to be back soon and link up with friends!

-KC

Welcome back! Congrats on being a college grad :)

I use the launcher for my Mac and there will be times that I have issues with logging in, but hopefully you can get the game up and running soon!

KING_COLLECTOR

Welcome back! Congrats on being a college grad :)

I use the launcher for my Mac and there will be times that I have issues with logging in, but hopefully you can get the game up and running soon!
Thank you! and Thanks for the help!.. still trying to figure it out =/[DOUBLEPOST=1469666220][/DOUBLEPOST] o hi Qpet :P ... I cant figure out how to get on :'([DOUBLEPOST=1469675761][/DOUBLEPOST]Made it on guys.. thanks to @Nikiblue 's tip :D .... gonna go walk around maybe play some pirates.. if you see me out there say whats up!

Last edited:

D.Va

Literal Princess
Hi Friends,

I was a long time original VMK player. When it was shut down I thought it was gone until I found out about myVMK like 7 years later. I came back and loved it. I killed it! I got red inferno in like 3 months hahah

However I've been busy and just recently graduated college. I plan on coming back but since visiting the forums for the first time in 7 months, it looks like I have to go through the process of trying to log in again through my Mac. I'm not great with technology and I've seen the threads on how to do it so I'm working on it.

Hope to be back soon and link up with friends!

-KC
congrats on graduating!!!!!!!!! i've literally been in school for like???? 4 years and i'm still not done?? so wtg for real. hope to see you in game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.