Kingdom Hearts Crate Prize/Rarity List

crazyem

I have done a bit of friendly crating and all I had to do was go to fantasyland courtyard and ask around. I'm sure you can find people to do friendlies with I ended up with two people I had never talked to before and it went great.
None of the people I have done friendly crates with I am close to. Some I have never met before. I just go around and ask. Sometimes it is yes sometimes it is no. Sorry you feel that way. Just go around and ask people on your friends list too.
This wasn't directed at everyone, most people have been super nice. This afternoon I watched it happen in multiple rooms with myself and others with people making rude comments.

I most of the time do free-for-all in the courtyard because there's no way you can police a group of friendlies in that room. I think there need to be designated instances for people that want to do friendlies and designated rooms for free-for-alls as well to avoid confusion.

Its also annoying when you are trying to do friendly crates and someone comes in and rudely ignores what you say and just grabs it and leaves.. But also i agree that some people are being way too rude about the whole thing by not letting people join.
That happened yesterday in the castle gardens someone came in we all tried to say its friendly and she just started collecting. . I'm not sure if she didn't actually speak English but she sure pretended not to understand it was pretty rude tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SpaceCupcakes

Gay Overdramaticism
Is crate collecting still going on, or is it no longer active now that KH3 has been released?