Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

The Plot
So here it begins...
A great dark power has formed, called the Nullmind. This darkenss is created in much the same way as the Heartless and the Nobodies, in that the Heartless are hearts given form, and Nobodies are beings without hearts, the Nullmind are the darkenss of ones dreams and nightmares given shape. The new leader of them... Xehanort, back once again, but this time in the form of Mahxentor (Xehanort scrambled, with a M added) because both his heart and his body was obsessed with obtaning the true X-blade, so to is his mind. This time however, he's taken steps he thinks will eliminate any problems, capturing our heroes and hiding them away throughout the worlds. This includes Sora, Riku, and Kairi and yes even Donald and Goofy as well. They've been sealed and hidden away, not only to prevent them from stopping him, but because he believes that the key to getting power over the X-blade lies in within Sora, and the friendships he has. Something like this cannot happen unopposed however, and Yensid has released his power in order to reach out to all the Keyblade Wielders and remaining heroes it could find, telling them to set off on a journey of fantasy and magic, to rescue the worlds and save the dreams of all! ...and if they can't, that someone, or something will bring them there.

Character Creation
Post your character description as well as a picture (an anime character or real life person) and I will list them here.

Last edited:

Huai

Magic Maker
I'm definitely in for a KH role play!

I actually helped to create one a while back... if I can find my old files we could try and use that.

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
omg is this gonna be on this forum or tumblr or in some kinda group skype chat? idk about you guys but tbh I've always treated roleplaying/writing groups like fight club. I just don't talk about it ja feel

also I ran a few roleplays on tumblr so I can help you guys out with things if that ever happens so

Last edited:

Huai

Magic Maker
Alright, I found my old KH RP files! They are of a side story taking place after KH2 featuring an enemy called The Nullmind. I would love to get RP up and running but Atlantis was the one to start it so... Atlantis, it's up to you. :)

Huai

Magic Maker
I know we have quite a few KH fans on the forum and I'd love to start up a roleplay. Though I am a bit unprepared as you can see, anyone have any plot ideas?
Hey Atlantis, I was kinda waiting for you to respond in here... I can start up a KH RP with my Nullmind story line but I wanted to make sure that it was OK with you. After all, this was your posting first. :)

Huai

Magic Maker
Alright Folks, here is the story for the Role Play! We need to develop characters and a world map before we can start, but for now... :)

So here it begins...
A great dark power has formed, called the Nullmind. This darkenss is created in much the same way as the Heartless and the Nobodies, in that the Heartless are hearts given form, and Nobodies are beings without hearts, the Nullmind are the darkenss of ones dreams and nightmares given shape. The new leader of them... Xehanort, back once again, but this time in the form of Mahxentor (Xehanort scrambled, with a M added) because both his heart and his body was obsessed with obtaning the true X-blade, so to is his mind. This time however, he's taken steps he thinks will eliminate any problems, capturing our heroes and hiding them away throughout the worlds. This includes Sora, Riku, and Kairi and yes even Donald and Goofy as well. They've been sealed and hidden away, not only to prevent them from stopping him, but because he believes that the key to getting power over the X-blade lies in within Sora, and the friendships he has. Something like this cannot happen unopposed however, and Yensid has released his power in order to reach out to all the Keyblade Wielders and remaining heroes it could find, telling them to set off on a journey of fantasy and magic, to rescue the worlds and save the dreams of all! ...and if they can't, that someone, or something will bring them there.

Huai

Magic Maker
I think we should use this form for your characters:

Character Name:
Description:
History:
Personality:
Weapons:
Attacks / Abilities:
Other Details:

Huai

Magic Maker
It's just an example, put as much of it as you'd like too. At the very least we need:

Character Name:
Description:
Weapons/Abilities:
Picture (if you have one):