Korean (K)Drama Discussion

Hey guys. I can't be the ONLY one amongst you lot who watches korean dramas regularly, as I find them to be much higher quality than american TV shows. Also, I like the format of telling a specific story through 16 or 20 episodes and ending the story there. Rather than milking it and eeking it out for 4 seasons as ratings gradually decrease until it finally gets cancelled without a proper ending.

My favorites are The Bridal Mask, Circle, Master's Sun, Signal, Chicago Typewriter.
The latest one I've watched was Are You Human?, it was really wild and an interesting concept for sure. :D

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
I have not seen any of those although they will now be on my list! Have you seen the classics like Boys Over Flowers and Coffee Prince? I love them. Where do you watch yours at?

Mx. Ryden

Kissasian <3 And yes like 8-9 year long running internationally famous variety show, I've been watching for a few years and still only on around episode 360ish (over 400 out now) it's mostly a permanent cast that's become like a family along with guests. I' a bit zonked out tonight to list all the dramas/shows I'm into but I'll get on that sometime ;p