La la lu...

Captn

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
I can't, in good conscience, like this post.. so I'll voice my thoughts:
From that night I found you during Hide and Seek, to that night in Jedi Training, to that day in Fantasyland Courtyard a couple days ago, I decided you were my favorite staff (out of the few I've interacted with, admittedly) pretty early on. Nothing has ever changed that, and nothing ever will.

Thanks for the memories... I'll miss you.

Cap

Fireheart

Thank you so so much for all the time and effort you put into making this game a great one! So sad to see you go! Wishing you all the best <3

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
I will always cherish the time you set me on fire in the courtyard. Thank you for everything! <3

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Aww!! Your stuff is beautiful, GA_Lady! It's going to be hard to fill your shoes! I wish you all the luck in the world in life!! <3
Thanks for giving us beautiful things and being a part of this game experience for all of us!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Thank you for your hard work and whatever items you all put into game for us players. I always look forward to new items being added and I appreciate each of you contributing to that. I respect the decision to leave but sad to see many of you go. I wish nothing but best for everyone. -hugs hugs- <3

EDIT: This is to both Lady and all the GA/staff that left. It was easier to say it all in one post on one of the threads then to comment on each thread. @GA_Leia @VMK_Simba @VMK_Lady @GA_Copper

Last edited:
Being new-ish, I haven't met any staff yet, but props to anybody and everybody who's had a hand in making MyVMK rock as much as it does!
AND IT DOES ROCK!
Lady, your creativity, as well all those leaving, will be missed. :( Thanks for everything! :thumbsup: