Ladies and Gentlemen

Bill_Murray

I’m will be boycotting this game until more male outfits are released. I invite you to join me as we make our voices heard. I demand equality and I refuse to stand for the oppression created by the staff of this game. Give me liberty or give me death! We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND... Audience: ...FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL! [thunderous applause]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m will be boycotting this game until more male outfits are released. I invite you to join me as we make our voices heard. I demand equality and I refuse to stand for the oppression created by the staff of this game. Give me liberty or give me death! We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND... Audience: ...FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL! [thunderous applause]

I have never laughed louder in my life

Bill_Murray

lol boycotting

Does this mean you'll be sleeping in a baby's cot instead of a bed?
This had so much more potential to be a good pun, and you butchered it by blatantly pointing out how the “boy” in boycott is related to the subject matter. Puns must be subtle to be funny. Please refrain from further bad punnage in this thread. Thank you.