leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Ieah

reviving this thread because i have been feeling pretty inspired lately and i decided to dust off the old drawing pad! with that said, i'll be kick-starting this thread back up and making these drawings whenever i have some free time since i've had quite a few people asking. but first..

if you requested from me last year and i never got to drawing you, i'm really sorry :um: life got super hectic as i was entering my last year of college and though i'm still not quite finished yet (one more month until virual graduation!) i'd love to make it up to you if you're still interested. if you're still around and still wanting me to draw you, shoot me a pm here or on discord and you'll be my priority.

for anyone else interested, i'd love to draw you too! however, my output is based on how much time i have, which i should have more of once i finish up school next month. i'll be making these when i need little breaks here and there from school work, so i apologize in advance if it takes a long while as these do take a considerable amount of time (approx. 1-2 hours). i'm super rusty since i haven't digitally drawn/animated in months and my style has changed quite a bit, so here's one that i made today of myself. i'll make the animation more smooth with more practice.

that about does it for this long overdue update! i hope to draw you soon :) (once i get more time lol)

Ieah

I would love one please if it’s okay <3 your work is so cute!
hi! thank you so much <3 i had quite a bit of free time on my hands so i partially made yours! i wasn't too sure if you wanted it as a gif or not so i wanted to ask you (i probably can't do it waving but i can do it as blinking, i apologize i should have asked before starting lol :um:) i can also make something like whats in my signature as well! just lmk :)

hi! thank you so much <3 i had quite a bit of free time on my hands so i partially made yours! i wasn't too sure if you wanted it as a gif or not so i wanted to ask you (i probably can't do it waving but i can do it as blinking, i apologize i should have asked before starting lol :um:) i can also make something like whats in my signature as well! just lmk :)
Omg you did this so fast and girl I LOVE IT !!! You are so talented!! Don’t worry about it I like it like this! She’s so adorable! Thank you so much love! <3

style: gif but avi is fine if you're short on time
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: outline color: a dark pink c: I love pink! but it's up to you
animation request: blinking? Again only if you have time!

PS - It's been inspiring to see your improvement as a fellow artist myself ^^ thank you for your time if you pick me!

Ieah

Hi Leah. Please could you draw me as well <3
style: gif but avi is fine if you're short on time
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: outline color: a dark pink c: I love pink! but it's up to you
animation request: blinking? Again only if you have time!

PS - It's been inspiring to see your improvement as a fellow artist myself ^^ thank you for your time if you pick me!
View attachment 17465 Can you make me one with animation waving, outline color the a blue color like on my profile picture, please and thank you so much! <3
added you all to my list! i should be able to get to work on a bit today <3

and rumer, it truly is inspiring to see your personal progression with drawing. here's one of the very first gifs i made when first starting out and it was t i n y. it's super cool to see how everything changes over the years!

Last edited:
added you all to my list! i should be able to get to work on a bit today <3

and rumer, it truly is inspiring to see your personal progression with drawing. here's one of the very first gifs i made when first starting out and it was t i n y. it's super cool to see how everything changes over the years!
Oh YAYYY! I'm so excited!! And your gif is so cute! Precious! It can be hard for me to keep practicing my art, but I am going to keep going ^^ It looks like it pays off!

Ieah